Diesel Power Magazine - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2005, 09:01 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Diesel Power Magazine

I was wondering if anybody reads the magizine Diesel Power. it talks strictly about the PSD, the cummins, and the duracrap....i mean the duramax. i am gald they finally made a diesel mag. the site adress is www.dieselpowermag.com check it out its pretty kool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2005, 09:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Someone send me a copy!!

I'm a big fan of Diesel Power too. It's great timing for an all diesel mag obviously as the popularity of these motors has surged beyond belief the last couple of years. The mag is great, so great that I haven't been able to locate the second issue if my life depended on it. And that sucks because I've heard from others that the second one was pro-powerstroke with most of the magazine devoted to us ford guys....grrrr!
Old 08-30-2005, 03:43 AM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Yeah I got the first one and LOVED IT! Of course the fact that the PSD won the diesel challenge they did helped.
I'm like you though 99Smokin, I can't find the second issue. Anyone have any idea when they plan on taking subscriptions?
Old 08-30-2005, 08:46 AM
Military Member

Send a message via ICQ to jwiger Send a message via AIM to jwiger Send a message via MSN to jwiger Send a message via Yahoo to jwiger
i got the second and third issue if you like i can scan in the table of contents and you can see if there are any articles you want
Old 08-30-2005, 11:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
I'll probably not be able to find this one too GRRRR

Hey Rod, you can subscribe at their website, since we can't find the mag to begin with to get a little subscription card from it! www.dieselpowermag.com The subscribe link is at the top of the menu on the lefthand side.
The third issue looks interesting as well. Those banks trucks are truly badass. They had all three at the Hot Rod Power Tour at IRP in Indy in early June. They had each truck's engine on carts next to each respective truck with all the banks parts on it, and some cool cutaways. The ford acutally has an air suspension, while the Chevy and Dodge are lifted the more traditional way.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Gun Nut

Thanks for the offer to scan James but I think I'm gonna hit some stores until I can find those two editions.
Good deal 99Smokin thanks! I know a couple months back I was on the site and they weren't taking subscriptions at the time.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:17 PM

Anticipate, anticipate!

Yeah I saw that they were'nt taking subscriptions earlier as well. Perhaps they did not anticipate how well the magazine would go over with people. Boy were they wrong, I think you have something going if you can't even keep the product on the shelves!! It was supposed to be 5 issues this year, and they increased it to 6. And i think next year they're increasing it to 8. Can't get enuf!
Old 08-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Gun Nut

I tried to subscribe twice and it bombed. Guess I'll try again later.....I'll probably end up with 3 subscriptions.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Vinyl Sticker Guy

I totally agree with you guys. This is a great magazine. Especially since its ONLY diesels this time. I'm a diesel freak it seems. They sent me their first issue free, and I'm still waiting for a second to release.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:55 PM

Catch up, lem!

Lem I think the third one is arleady out! And Rod, if you get three in the mail, send one my way!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.