Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

My new truck!

797 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  bigwhite7.3stroker 
#1 ·
I always like to keep 4x4s and just ended up with a 4x2 dually that I was going to use as my play/ running around truck. I came accross a good deal on a F350 4x4 CC single wheel so I picked it up and I am now going to sell the dually. Just could not wait for the rain to stop to wash it and get a picture so I got one of it dirty in the ran. JJ

See less See more
#4 ·
Well right now the ZF5 tranny went K BOOM... So I am ordering a new South Bend clutch kit to have installed while the tranny is out. Get the tranny fixed. I have already been paid to install the new Diamond Eye DP when the previous owner had it so that small part is done. It will get the rest straight piped thinking maybe stacks, DIY Tymar intake, gauges, Tony chip, injectors, IC, maybe a turbo. Then we will see where we are. Just depends on how big we go with the injectors will determine if it needs big oil and fuel or not. Its main use will be to pull my 4x4 rock crawler all over the country so it will have to be reliable and some what tame.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.