Maybe splash guards / mud flaps for my truck? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2014, 05:23 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Maybe splash guards / mud flaps for my truck?

I have a 2002 F-2 Lariat CC SB 4x4, solid white with the stock trim and solid running boards. I like the clean white/black look, and the paint still looks really good after 235k. I was thinking of adding some OEM or similar splash guards or flaps to keep down stone chips and tar strings from all the road construction going on in the area, and keeping it looking as well as I can between washes. There are lots available on ebay, and was wondering if anybody knows (since the bed / side body of the trucks are basically identical) if the later OEM guards from a truck without the body lips will fit the ol' boy. I think the short style fronts and standard or long rears will look alright without being too gawdy since the solid running boards give a lot of mid-body protection...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.