Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Aug 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So after a week of monitoring with Engine Link here is my take.
(1) Helped me diagnose low voltage on my FICM main
(2) When connected by WiFi, you can use google maps or anything else (BIG DOWNSIDE)
(3) Monitors quite a few other PIDS including coolant temp, ICP pressure, battery voltage, FICM Logic Power, FICM vehicle, etc
(4) Can write custom PIDS but must know how to do it including the ECU numbers, mode, etc. Wish I had some guidance here.
(5) Layout is good and you can fully customize the layout that you want
(6) Haven't found a way to track mpg for diesel and a lot of the app is geared towards gas vehicles
2005 Ford F-250 CCSB Lariat FX4
OEM Heads, OEM Head Gaskets, ARP Head Studs, Sinister EGR Cooler, Upgrade OEM Oil Cooler, Blue Spring Update, Sinister Coolant Filter System, STC Fitting, Turbo Drain Tube Upgrade, Innovative Diesel Xtreme Street Tune, Magna Flow Exhaust, FICM Ultra Service by FICMrepair.com, PHP FICM Eco Tune, High Idle Mod, 2.5" Leveling Kit, 34" BF Goodrich A/T, A-Pillar (FP, EOT, EGT), and Engine Link Monitoring