how to make big hp from a powerstorke - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blowinsmoke4life
how to make big hp from a powerstorke

i'm only 16 and kno jus enough to work at a garage as of kno i'm attending diesel tech at the votech school i got to for half a school day. And we're fortunate enough to hav a very smart diesel technician that worked for cat moree than 20 + years and he gets free engines form cat and we also hav detroits and a couple cummins. We jus got this new CAT C9 at the end of the school year. And like most cats it had heui injection system. I was thiking the other day about how the powerstroke kinda suffers from the heui system wen it comes to very high hp. this c9 had the heui system and it made around like 300 + hp but jus with a slight computer change it could make 400+ hp. knowing this and being very bored today i was thinkin if u ahd the ridiculous amount of money i'd think u'd need to do this. would u'd be able to use cat's heui injectors and heui system and convert your powerstroke to it and make the big hp like the cummins and some dmax's. sorr bout the long post but i had to tell someone and i kno it sounds rediculious but i couldnt stop thinkin how possible it could be with the right tools and skills. and it'd make a cool sled puller engine and u'd wouldnt havve to give up the heui system to make the power
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2008, 06:55 PM

Old 08-24-2008, 07:10 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to tollen17
lowinsmoke4life Keep in school : I think one of the best trade school's that you could attend is UTI. look it up, I went to the one in Houston Tx. for HVAC, and I am wishing that I would have taken their Diesel program. It was very cool not to mention the money that you could make after your schooling. Only months long not like 4 years. Guy's who graduate go to CAT-FORD- big nameds- etc.etc.etc. right out of school promised a really good job with a well known Employer.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tollen17 View Post
lowinsmoke4life Keep in school : I think one of the best trade school's that you could attend is UTI. look it up, I went to the one in Houston Tx. for HVAC, and I am wishing that I would have taken their Diesel program. It was very cool not to mention the money that you could make after your schooling. Only months long not like 4 years. Guy's who graduate go to CAT-FORD- big nameds- etc.etc.etc. right out of school promised a really good job with a well known Employer.
well with my votech my teacher is very well known and he's worked out appretice prgrams with a bunch of companies like a local CAT place called cleveland brothers and i can work for them 3 times a week during school hours as long as i keep my grasdes above a b. and if i do that ti out of high school they'll help pay for a bachelors degree in college a at penn. univ. and once i graduate depnding on how i kep t my grades i casnt start wrkin for them at 22 dollarts an hour so ive been workin my butt off in school lately
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.