Biodiesel Articles - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2005, 03:32 AM
Gun Nut

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Biodiesel Articles

Here are a couple good articles on Bio if anyone's interrested......Willie Nelson Boidiesel? I wonder if you smoke it up at a stop light if everyone around you gets the munchies.

http://dieselpowermag.com/features/0554dp_alt/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

veggie- forever

yo im down with wille and would love to smoke up with him .we should think alot about veggie and biodiesel . I get so hyped when my resturaunts call me "u come pick up oil "in heavy asian accent. bring it home filter over night filler up in the morn. GOD BLESS AMERICA
My wife is thai our motto is "WE WOLL"
i got 30 k on vegg inthe beast . so mush oil/fuel we started go en to the race track . got a 96 e300d it got 12k on veggie -.
I get problems because the stupid stealerships dont have one pair of nads inthe place. factors trained = they've almost learned lefty-loosey and righty-tighty-and allways follw orders of computer cannot think for themselves. looking scared the say " why r u burnen what??" why " free fuel duh all should be down with F.F.F FREE FUEL FOREVER

think of this ....... a convoy of hummers (boo ok fords ) . first one is gasoline ,sec is diesel . third is veggie .. they come under fire which one would want to ride in .. 1 went boom 2 might boom #3 will only leak fuel

Me enviromentalist not just a dreammer i dream of .50 fuel for my childern
if you want i cant tell some scary stories whre biodiesel might lead us in the future . see me fuel up at home pics in garage

happy holidays all
Old 12-28-2005, 05:13 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Veggie Man

You ever looked at Frybird, they claim no need to filter the oil, the system is supose to be self contained.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:18 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

May -be

cHRIS GOodwin owner maker FryBrid has a very advanced systen for running straight veggie oil which has some auto matic fuel purge where you cant get stuck with cold veggie in the lines .it will allways puge w diesel so \6 cold hrs later you cant still start up .\O yea FryBrid is a mercedes mach for 15 yrs Chris is super smart # guy who will tell all about the benifits of burning veggie he likes stats. facts .he educated me about how bad my greasel system was. when i asked if it was alright to heat diesel fuel. he went off.. and i learned alot

filtering is all about the oil theat you collect !! waste oils r sometimes clean enough to drink others have waste with a lil oil in it !!
big secret is finding clean waste oil to start
so i think it will work called somthing like O F F On the Fly Filtration .

however in my excursion we went from san fran to portlandand and back .
i took the third row out put a 55 gallan drum back there w/bracing . istopped for diesel in sac 15 GALLONS TOTAL on the way home just so there was no drama.
I even stopped at a gas station IN oregon and pumped oil from my car to my car .
BREAKIN THE BREAKIN THE LAW JP IN THE BK GRND.
if YOU LIVE IN WARN PLACES LIKE ME THE SUN CAN DO ALOT OF THE FILTRATION FOR YOU BUT FILTERING is the diff between 500 or 3000 miles per fuel filter change . and while hauling boat or children its better to do filter changes and have filter problems in the garage then out on the raod
so i filter all my oil to 1 micron at the house. muah hahah
i think next year i might get frybrid in my 96 e300d
Old 12-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Nice article Slinger, thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.