sold the cummins - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sold the cummins

as some of you know, i bought a 95 single cab 2 wheeler cummins about a week ago. well i sold it. not cause i didnt like it but its not really the truck i want. bought it just for a tow vehicle. if the body was in better shape, i woulda kept it. also i made a few bucks on it too cause thats what i do part time lol. i gotta say tho, i like the cummins so much i would buy another. had way more room than my stroke and i just love the sound of a cummins. please dont hate on me for sayin all this. i still love my psd. there could be a slight possibility that i trade my stroke for a cummins in the near future or if i steal another cheap enough, ill just keep both cause i would really hate to part with my sc sb. for those of you who wanna rag on me for this, please be nice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2008, 03:47 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Cummins is great. Ford Reg cabs don't have room in them... 3rd gen dodges do though.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to kx592
Yea i must say i love the cummins but hate the dodge body's except the 01+ years
Old 07-10-2008, 04:56 PM

cummins are awesome... but u have a sweet custom truck set up there. diesel market is down... i'm sure u could find another deal on a better suited cummins for ya. just 2 weeks ago my dad bought a 05 duramax 4x4 w/ 50000 miles for 16k for another worktruck, and there were lots of other pretty good buys out there too.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUStroker6.0 View Post
cummins are awesome... but u have a sweet custom truck set up there. diesel market is down... i'm sure u could find another deal on a better suited cummins for ya. just 2 weeks ago my dad bought a 05 duramax 4x4 w/ 50000 miles for 16k for another worktruck, and there were lots of other pretty good buys out there too.
thanks. your truck is pretty sweet too. perfect lift and tire set up. yeah im sure if i wait a little longer i should be able to buy one next to nothin. there kinda hard to find here in michigan. especially the 12 valve motors. really want a 98 4x4 ext cab
Old 07-14-2008, 04:28 PM

well my buddy backed outta the deal on the cummins so its still for sale if anyone wants to make a offer.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:39 PM
Emergency Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamstoyz View Post
thanks. your truck is pretty sweet too. perfect lift and tire set up. yeah im sure if i wait a little longer i should be able to buy one next to nothin. there kinda hard to find here in michigan. especially the 12 valve motors. really want a 98 4x4 ext cab
the 98 5 speeds had the best p pump on them and the highest HP rating for the 12valve...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.