The new F350 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Harley Truck
The new F350

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has seen/heard about the newest F350. I buddy of mine from detroit that works for ford sent me these pics and told me to expect to see it in showrooms soon. The flames and lambo doors arent stock, im pretty sure they just did that for the car shows and such. Everything else you see is stock though, winch, lightbar, etc....

Ill add more info as i get it. just wanted to share. I remmeber seeing one in person at the auto show in detroit back in january, but figured it wouldnt end up a production vehicle. personally, i think it looks pretty awesome. (hopefully they put that twin turbo PSD motor in there ive ben hearing about. )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Thumbs up

That Is Friggin Sweeeeeeeet!
Old 08-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Vinyl Sticker Guy

(drooooling) Wow. That is awesome. My dad thinks that in the next few years, the vehicle manufacturers are going to try to ace out all of the aftermarket companies. After seeing this rig, and hearing about that High performance PSD coming out I'm starting to think he might be right.

I really like those doors. I wonder if I could get those on my 86 F350 7.3L?

Lem
Old 08-19-2005, 03:52 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem
(drooooling) Wow. That is awesome. My dad thinks that in the next few years, the vehicle manufacturers are going to try to ace out all of the aftermarket companies. After seeing this rig, and hearing about that High performance PSD coming out I'm starting to think he might be right.

I really like those doors. I wonder if I could get those on my 86 F350 7.3L?

Lem

I wouldnt doubt seeing manufacturers TRY overriding aftermarket companies but they'll never be able to completely wash them out. Im sure that they will surely start adding more and more options and bigger better vehicles but there will still ALWAYS be the desire to be different. Your right though lem, this is a perfect example at their step in that direction. Only thing is, even as expensive as some aftermarket parts are, im sure ford/chevy/etc... will still charge WAYY more than them for these options.

Lem, please tell me you are kidding about liking those doors!
Old 08-19-2005, 07:42 AM
Vinyl Sticker Guy

I totally agree, they will never be able to get rid of aftermarket all together.

I do actually think those doors are cool. However I see a few problems with them. Low Ceilings, and then, what about all the little knick knacks that people put in the door? They are going to fall out every time.

Anyways, thanks for posting this info. Good information.

Lem
Old 08-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem
I totally agree, they will never be able to get rid of aftermarket all together.

I do actually think those doors are cool. However I see a few problems with them. Low Ceilings, and then, what about all the little knick knacks that people put in the door? They are going to fall out every time.

Anyways, thanks for posting this info. Good information.

Lem

looks liek you could have a problem if the front and rear doors were opened at the same time too. that front door looks awwwwful close to the rear one when opened.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Angry Great Looking Truck!!!!!

It's a great looking truck, BUT, here in CA, the price of fuel is about .35 cents higher that unleaded. It's getting harder and harder to travel with a trailer and afford the cost of fuel these days. I heard the other day that the oil companys are going to raise the price of diesel by 40 cents per gallon in the next two weeks. OUCH
Old 08-19-2005, 02:11 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

did anyone NOT see that coming? diesel was SOOOOO cheap for a long time, so everyone bought diesel trucks/cars. then BAM! diesel cost more than my premium. I was soooo laughing at my dad that day.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Welcome love2drive!
Actually guys down here in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS I've been paying $2.43 for fuel........REGULAR unleaded is $2.57 and that's been about the norm for around my area for the past few weeks.

hey harley i like them there doors.....but im a lambo nut!
Old 08-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Vinyl Sticker Guy

Its sad. There's no reason for it either. Diesel costs less to make, and its not like we are running out of it. The oil companies just know that Diesel controls america, especially when it comes to transportation. And now, sice all the oil companies have merged into 2 companies, there is no competition anymore.

Maybe we should start our own oil compny...

Lem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.