Truck broken Into.... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Truck broken Into....

Last night my truck was broken into. They busted out the sliding glass pane and stole an ipod and a radar detector. They left all of my cd's and sunglasses though. This pisses me off, especially since i think I know who may have done it, and the cop said he suspected the same individuals. They are an african-american (i'm being nice) family that there are like twelve living in one house about a block away. I had a St. Bernard puppy go missing out of my backyard a week ago and after we put up $1000 reward signs, it magically appeared at my front door with one of these individuals wanting the reward. I asked him why he didnt know about it the day before and he had no answer. I hate these people that have to fall into stereotypes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2008, 06:58 AM
Premium Member

That sux dude sorry to hear your truck got broken into.
Old 06-17-2008, 07:07 AM
Premium Member

that does suck
That really pisses me off, some people have no regards for other peoples property.
We work too hard to get our toys for someone to just take them
Those guys need a good
Old 06-17-2008, 07:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to Barchetta
I feel for ya Matt. I would be dadgum pissed if they took anything from my truck. The dog issue would have totally frosted my azz. Don't know jack about my dog, but now after $1k reward they show up. I don't think so Scooter. Did you ever pay them the reward?

It sounds like you have a perfect example of the Ghetto Bird. Sevenmalards explained it best. Will have to find his post.
Old 06-17-2008, 07:25 AM
What u talkin bout willis

Send a message via AIM to REDPOWERSMOKER Send a message via Yahoo to REDPOWERSMOKER
GET YA ONE OF THESE

Old 06-17-2008, 07:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to Barchetta
And here is the definition of a Ghetto Bird per sevenmalards:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenmalards View Post
Yes it is, and it is rarely seen before noon, so good working folk usually miss them.
They walk or ride bikes, (as a car would mean expenses and thus the need for employment) They walk around with hugely baggy pants, that get caught under their feet, or in their bike chain.
They wear HUGE 5 Karat cubic zircons in each ear, and fat 1 karat gold bracelets that turn their wrists green, as a mating ritual to attract the female ghetto bird.
They usually walk around "mean mugging" good unsuspecting folk, to let people know they are the next UFC champion, but when I catch this I give them a look to let them know "what's really going on" and they always look away.
I said to the ghetto bird who was in front of me in line, buying porterhouse steaks and crab legs with his foodstamps "why don't you put that in my cart, since I paid for it" He spun around to say something, looked at me and didn't say A WORD!

The ghetto bird is the new sub-species of coyote, no matter how many are killed or relocated to "locked facilities" there is still an endless population!
Old 06-17-2008, 08:27 AM

My aunt and uncle that owned the dog did pay the reward. The ghetto bird description fits these hoods perfectly. My neighbor had his 4-wheeler stolen too, so it looks like the police are going to do a warrent and go take a look in their garage. I am glad I didn't catch them in the act, I am an active gun owner and had a semi auto in my room that would have probably gotten used. How do I prevent this from happening again. I am replacing the back glass which slides with a solid pane.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocowboy View Post
Last night my truck was broken into. They busted out the sliding glass pane and stole an ipod and a radar detector. They left all of my cd's and sunglasses though. This pisses me off, especially since i think I know who may have done it, and the cop said he suspected the same individuals. They are an african-american (i'm being nice) family that there are like twelve living in one house about a block away. I had a St. Bernard puppy go missing out of my backyard a week ago and after we put up $1000 reward signs, it magically appeared at my front door with one of these individuals wanting the reward. I asked him why he didnt know about it the day before and he had no answer. I hate these people that have to fall into stereotypes.
At least they did not eat it.
Sorry to hear about your troubles, it's the worst feeling in the world to have someone invade your space.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:33 AM
What u talkin bout willis

Send a message via AIM to REDPOWERSMOKER Send a message via Yahoo to REDPOWERSMOKER
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDPOWERSMOKER View Post
GET YA ONE OF THESE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocowboy View Post
My aunt and uncle that owned the dog did pay the reward. The ghetto bird description fits these hoods perfectly. My neighbor had his 4-wheeler stolen too, so it looks like the police are going to do a warrent and go take a look in their garage. I am glad I didn't catch them in the act, I am an active gun owner and had a semi auto in my room that would have probably gotten used. How do I prevent this from happening again. I am replacing the back glass which slides with a solid pane.
JUST GET WHATS ABOVE IN PICTURE
Old 06-17-2008, 08:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to oafydude28 Send a message via Yahoo to oafydude28
I hate when people take what you have worked hard to get. I would get a alarm and hook train horns to it so all you have to do is follow the trail of crap that the train horns scared out of them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.