Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Ricer makes his way to diesel forum

2K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  bigwhite6oh 
#1 ·
#5 ·
i got the first page. once i saw someone who claims they put 4 grand on a stage 3 trubo but is still running an edge, i new i was in the retard section and hit the x

#6 ·
pretty funny!

#7 ·
man thats ridiculous, Im pushing at least 1500hp...my dyno charts maxed out see _ _ _.......---------------------------------------------------- that equals 1500hp :)

#9 ·
That guy seriously payed $4,000 for a turbo kit instead of PPE or EFI Live??...
Just wow...

Maybe he likes the little PDA look of the Edge J/A lol

One of my friends has been blabbin' his mouth about gettin' a Dodge or Chebby and keeps sayin' he wants the Edge J/A because he likes techy touch screen b/s...

#10 ·
No way in hell an edge and an turbo is making 700 plus hp. Plus at the leval your connecting rods would be outside your block.
"ITS NOT A STOCK TURBO ITS ATS STAGE 3 TURBO THAT PUTS OUT 578 HP SOON AS YOU PLACE IT ON WHY AM I GETTING THE *****ING AND WHEN IM A DIESEL TECH . DAMN EVERYONE JUST NEED TO MIND THERE OWN BISS. DAMN"

:hehe::hehe:
I'm leaving the .org and goin' to this place...It looks like it's a helluva lot more fun lol

#19 ·
thats one of the best lines out of the whole thread!

I joined so I could add a one liner to the fun.
i had to scroll up a couple posts on here when i saw the name...."it was the, hey wait a minute, ive seen that before, but where?" cant wait to see what those guys have to say...

#11 ·
that kids only acting like that because he thinks he funny.

#12 ·
Oh he is! I've got more laughs out of that one thread and the whole evening I spent reading our forums.... Why can't we get more doodz like nitro?

:hehe:

#14 ·
Yea but it was the funniest fail-boat wreck I've seen in a while :haha:

#18 ·
I read that, freakin hilarious!! Care to join me over there to make even more of a stir??:hehe::hehe::hehe:

#20 ·
I said his truck must have come with "the" CHUCK NORRIS LMFAO.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

#21 ·
that was one of the funniest posts ive ever seen...hes a SIMI (his spelling of his own job), marine and auto tech all at once. would love to see a dealership that has a tech to do all that at once...ill add that to their chuck norris comments because it must be him of there is one

#23 ·
Wow. After reading all that, I want that 15 minutes of my life back... :D

#24 ·
Originally Posted by dura_maximus
I think Nitro sold his truck and bought a Powerstroke after all this abuse.
then a responder replies with

If he did that he'd be sorry. I took a little glimpse over there and those guys don't seem to have the comradery. Those guy are NASTY to each other. I would never want to be a part of that nonsense.
:shifan:
:hmm::gr_bs:

#29 ·
#25 ·
That thread is pretty funny. I guess that's what you get when a bunch of Chevy guys get together.

#27 ·
It was pretty funny, but I'm with bigwhite6oh, how do they call us brutal? I'm a member of many forums and this is by-far the nicest one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.