I hate to ask this ? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Berm Buster

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hate to ask this ?

So my dad ended up getting a 2000 dodge dually with the 24v. Trust me he already got an ear full from me. But is was a great deal nice truck. So i was wondering if any one made a chip for dodge like TW or DP make. By the way cant wait to line em up next time i get home. Blow the doors off that dodge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Shade tree mechanic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
not sure about tuning for those. im in your boat, my dad decided to bring home an 03 dodge cummins. i think they start losing their mind as they get older...
Old 05-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Smarty, made by MAD electronics is a good chip and even the Edge's are pretty decent powerwise on the Dudge's
Old 05-22-2008, 10:40 PM

The smarty is great along with the edge Drag Comp. I would prob. go with the drag comp if it were me.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to somebodyelse5
Dang. Im sure if my dad decided to bring home anything other than a ford (he LOVES the OBS 7.3's particularly the white ones) it would at least be a DMAX. I dont have much against the Chebbies. But for some reason Dodge tends attracts jerkoffs and @ssholes, no offense to your dad or anyone else on here.

end rant haha sorrry.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:15 PM

Hey man i love cummins but im not an Azzhole and im not gana sit here and have you talk like that. lol JUST KIDDIN. I agree with you some of the cummins guys bein jerks. I really do love cummins but i get along with everyone but the chevy guys lol
Old 05-22-2008, 11:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to somebodyelse5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Pwrstroke View Post
Hey man i love cummins but im not an Azzhole and im not gana sit here and have you talk like that. lol JUST KIDDIN. I agree with you some of the cummins guys bein jerks. I really do love cummins but i get along with everyone but the chevy guys lol
Yea, i was a little bit worried about how i fraised that. Someone on heres sig says "putting the cummins in a dodge is like having a brick of gold and diping it in poop!" dont think it could be put any better! Dodge trucks in general, specially the 1500's, have typically ****y drivers.

I once met a girls dad, I was over at her house and shes like you needa meet my dad and what not. she says, "Youll like his truck its diesel too!" so we hear him drive up, head out front to say hello and to introduce myself.....of course its a red(that wiered dodge red) cummins.....so i say ok this isnt a real big deal, shouldnt change anything.... so i walk up and say "Hey Im joey, nice to meet you" the typical stuff you know. the daughter goes, "dad, joey drives a diesel too!!" then she pointed over to my superduty. The dad goes, "oh......Ford" and walks inside!!!!!! i was like WTF!?!?!
after the dad walked away, i told her about the powerstroke vs. cummins rivalry haha. so now everytime i see her she goes "would you rather be CUmmin or Stroking!?!?!?!!" And i respond back,, "well.... id rather be stroked than rammed!!"

haha, so theres my long winded story!! what do you think?
Old 05-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Berm Buster

Well the day i have a daughter and she brings home a guy with a duracrap i think i might act the same way haha. I am not a big chevy fan i can handle dodge.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:57 AM

for a 2000 you got LOTS OF CHOICES BUD and to tell you the truth if you want him not to outrun you dont let him buy the quadzilla adrenalin....
Old 05-23-2008, 09:59 AM

to edit this the smarty is good but not great for the vp44 dodge's witch is what your dad has so I would stick to quadzilla adrenalin, edge juice/attitude, superchip is ok, but the quad products are amazing...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.