The Voice coach Adam - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 03:33 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The Voice coach Adam

The Voice coach Adam Levine is officially engaged to Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo, according to a just-released People exclusive. Although the 34-year-old Maroon 5 frontman broke up with the Namibian model earlier this year, Adam Levine’s rep released a statement on July 16 announcing the happy news.

Watch Despicable Me 2 Online | Watch Despicable Me 2 Online | Watch Pacific Rim Online | Watch Grown Ups 2 Online | Watch Spring Breakers Online | Watch Now You See Me Online | Watch World War Z Online | Watch The Purge Online

Adam Levine and his girlfriend Behati Prinsloo are excited to announce they are engaged to be married. The couple recently reunited and Adam proposed this weekend in Los Angeles," his rep announced today.

Watch Man of Steel Online | Watch Hangover Part 3 Online | Watch Monsters University Online | Watch Pacific Rim Online | Watch The Great Gatsby Online | Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Episode 6 | Watch Despicable Me 2 Online | Watch Pacific Rim Online

Congratulations to Adam and Behati. May the two have dozens of beautiful offspring while maintaining their gorgeous figures... Behati and Adam began dating in June 2012, shortly after he broke up a two year relationship with Behati’s fellow Angel Anne V. At least the man has a type.

Watch Grown Ups 2 Online | Watch Spring Breakers Online | Watch Now You See Me Online | Watch World War Z Online | Watch The Purge Online | Watch Man of Steel Online | Watch Hangover Part 3 Online | Watch Monsters University Online | Watch Red 2 Online Between Behati and Adam’s spring breakup and their summer engagement, Adam briefly dated Sports Illustrated supermodel Nina Agdal. The two were spotted on a tropical vacay in Los Cabos, Mexico over the 4th of July weekend, but obviously that ended.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2013, 03:41 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hmm I didn't know this, good for them.

SPAM GTFO!!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 07-18-2013, 04:00 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
SPAMMER....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.