Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

THANKS TO ALL!

990 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  "Stroker 8" 
#1 ·
Yesterday I bid farewell to my 96 Stroker. I enjoyed driving her for the last 6 years, but needed to let her go so as to be able to do some other things at this stage in life. I trust her new owner will enjoy her as much as I did!
Without getting sentimental I simply wanted to say THANKS to all of you who have helped me in whatever way over the last 6 years. To the moderators, posters, and everyone else who is responsible or who helps this site; you have my gratitude! I probably will not post anymore or survey the site very often, but I wish everyone associated with the ORG much success!
I wish all of you many more happy miles and when I see you and your truck on the road, I will give a big wave and bigger smile and remember fondly what once was mine!

#2 ·
I don't think I ever helped you in any way as far as your truck but I will take the time to say sorry to hear you are strokeless now. Maybe someday you will return and join the family again, until then, good luck with all your new ventures and thanks for taking the time to say goodbye.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.