Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Income Tax rebate buys

3K views 58 replies 44 participants last post by  moore20017.3 
#1 ·
I am wondering what everyone is going to buy for there truck when they get their income tax rebate in a couple months. Its 600 and 1200$ I believe.

..... Im thinking about buying an alarm system and making 1 extra truck payment. :woot: How bout you guys and gals ??? :confused::dunno:

#7 ·
sct livewire:woot::woot::woot::woot:

#9 ·
hmm probaly buy a 500gal fuel tank to buy diesel in bulk, cuz I dont think I can bend over and grab my ankles for much longer.:rofl:

#13 ·
I just spent mine with Raul....xcal3 innovative tunes,pyro gauge,and pocket style flares....I am itchung cant wait...If they came today I know I will be up all night and probably call into work tomorrow.....Hurry hurry hurry.....

#14 ·
Oh yeah and I finished putting my AR10 together...

#15 ·
build up my emergecy fund and then pay some more debt off.

#16 ·
its goin straight to the bank for a rainy day... or mods, idano

#19 ·
>Gus got most of it for some 6" Aussies....
-----Everytime I hear somethin' comin' down the road I look ta see if it's UPS lol

>15gph Electric fuel pump for my aux diesel tank
-----Waitin' for stacks to get here so I can put everything back together!

#20 ·
Tony Wildman reburn for my TS chip. Aside from that, the money goes towards my car and some ink that I shouldve gotten 2yrs ago but have been postponing.

#21 ·
Probably just pay on my credit card that I've been spending like crazy on for my truck and K5 Blazer. It's amazing how fast you can max out a few thousand dollar credit card with only a coulpe hundred here and there.

#22 ·
I'm waiting on the poor mans lottery too. I haven't filed yet, but I'm hoping for a set of wheels and tires for the wife's Stang and new paint for the FORDOR. Last year was all performance, now I need some purdy stuff:D

#25 ·
I think I'm going to get a plasma cutter so I can make my own bumpers. The rest will go to credit cards since I maxed a couple out to get my tire changer, balancer, compressor, generator whatever else I bought. I think the snow performance stage 3 is going to be the next mod though.

#26 ·
mines gonna have to be a new clutch...:doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.