Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Headache rack help...or. AeroRack? Or..

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  SMKSTAX 
#1 ·
I have seen a few of these.. around...

Looks like a cross between Lund's FastBack thing, and a headache rack..

Its either Alu of SS.. cant tell going down there highway... hell, could be chrome.. never see one while stopped somewhere..

Anyway, I am liking this, back window protection, some style.. lights..

Mounts to the bed..and seems to follow the contours of the cab...

Can anyone help me out? I have come across a couple pics.. but.. I am looking for where to get one...

Chase

#2 ·

These are basically what I am looking for...

Can anyone, vendor, whoever help me out...

Only rack I have seen that I like... BUT, I cant find them...

Chase

#4 ·
Gallery

There are some pics in the... It wont let me copy the larger image. I called Classy Chassis today, and, I might hear back from them by monday or tuesday...

I would prefer to buy from a vendor here... than some company I stumbled across in IN...

Chase

#5 ·
Yeah i looked at like 50 sites and couldn't find that particular headache rack.

#6 ·
I was having the same issue last nite.

I see them quite a bit on trucks... but, just cant seem to find one for sale, or a vendor, etc...

Chase

#8 ·
I was looking at the Pro-Techs... nice.. but, not really my thing...

Thanks though...

Chase

#9 ·
Looks like what my boss has on his truck, I will look tomorrow and see if the name plate has the website on it, I think it does.

#10 ·
GREAT.... even a manufacturer name, or SOMETHING...

Chase

#11 ·
Highwayproducts.com is the name of the Company. He got the optional lights and crossover tool box. There are no prices on the website but if you ask for their catalog it will have prices. (not cheap) Hope this helps. :thumb:

#12 ·
the sharpest looking lighted headache racks are the custom built ones im working on one now for my truck that'll be supersweet when done gonna take awhile though trying to get ahold of a plasma cutter to do a ford oval in the center that lights up as well but sit down with some paper and draw exactly what you want then build it youself one offs are way cooler and cheaper and if your not handy with a welder and torch or plasma cutter "ahh plasma gives me a funny feeling inside ha" take the drawing to a fab shop and have them build it then just paint it yourself still give you that selfmade feeling still a one off and probally still cheaper than buying one from a book and if you cant find someone to build it for you and are close to me in ohio i can hook you up if your not in a hurry

#13 ·
Barrie, thanks, I came across those already, VERY nice stuff, and close to what I am looking for, but, not what I am looking for...

Todd, self made is an option I have been thinking about ... and was actually pricing LED lights yesterday...

So, if I cant find what I want, I will work it over, just need to find a big enough slip roll...

Chase

#14 ·
Well, the headache rack is made by Western Hauler..

And its a 1000... PLUS, I have to drive up to dallas to get it...SO... I am looking at one expensive headache rack... which also means I will only look...

Its nice, but not for 1000 bucks... thats a set of DIY injectors(almost), or close to a new turbo...

Chase

#15 ·
Wow checked out their website and those look sweet. But i agree that's alot of money for one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.