ANOTHER BREAK IN - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 08:55 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ANOTHER BREAK IN

Hey yall,

I just bought a 08 F250 Stroker on Labor Day last year. Well, it got broken into last night. I was at work at the Fire Station, and they broke into it on FD property!! I am so fn pissed off right now. They stole EVERYTHING! I had 2 guns, (I was going hunting this morning after work), GPS, Sunglasses, phone, ipod, hunting coats, blind bag with shells. EVERYTHING!!!! I'm so upset I dont know what to do. I've filed claims with everyone already, got a rental car, talked to insurance about losses. Im just so mad.

Apparently they were going to steal the whole truck, cause the ignition module was busted out. When they couldnt steal it, they took everything, even the owners manual. I could seriously start bawling like a baby right now. I had a Benelli Super Black Eagle, Ducks Unlimited Limited Editioin 12 gauge in it. That alone is $1500, and was going to be a hand me down. My other gun was a Smith/Wesson 9 mm. It was my conceal and carry gun. Im calling all the pawn shops around to try and help me out, but I'll probably never see anything again.

Anyway, I had to vent somewhere. Thanks for listening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

wow sorry to hear about that man. you dont have any security cams around that place? what area do you live in?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:04 AM
Premium Member

yeah thats a bummer, i cant belive they would break into your truck at the fire station. Good luck trying to track your stuff down, if/when you find out who did just go ahead and shoot them for the rest of us.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:06 AM
Premium Member

Where do you live?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:07 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

sorry to hear that... I really hate f'n thieves
Old 01-24-2008, 09:22 AM
<b>Premium Member</b>

Man thats a big bummer man, real sorry that happened. I cant believe that someone had the balls to break into a truck on Fire Dept property, let alone a fire fighters personal truck. That just upsets me alot, being a fellow fire fighter. I really hope that you get the stuff back, or at the very least find out who did it and then exact some revenge.

I dont understand why there seems to be so many break ins lately, either guys trucks are getting broken into and/or theyre trailers are getting stolen, dont people have anything better to do, then stealing stuff to sell for cash so they cant get a small bag of crack just to get their fix. They should just gather up all the drug dealers and crackheads and put them on a small island in the middle of nowhere, 1000 miles from civilization and just leave them there to rot, take care of so many of this country's problems.

-BG06.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Premium Member

BG06 i agree with you. These thieves are lazy, they think why should i get a job and have some responsibility when someone else can and i can just steal there stuff. Its sicking. Before we moved into our new shop anything left loose or unlocked on a truck or trailer was gone like hotcakes. Round the thieves up and getem out of here
Old 01-24-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGreen06 View Post
. They should just gather up all the drug dealers and crackheads and put them on a small island in the middle of nowhere, 1000 miles from civilization and just leave them there to rot, take care of so many of this country's problems.

-BG06.
no doubt. wheres the "i can shoot you on sight if i see you with my crap" law?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:30 AM

You know I live near Augusta Ga. and I guess I should start locking my doors when I leave my truck,I just don't,never have.We don't have much problem with thieves here.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:42 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I work in Independence Missouri, but live outside of town.

Im not sure of the cameras, I know the fire station doesnt have any, but the library across the street may have some, I'll have to find out.

I hate thieves also, and it just pisses me off to no means that I have to pay for getting MY truck broken into. $500 deductible for my truck, and $1000 for my homeowners. I was told, my auto insurance doesnt cover personal property, only homeowners, so I have to make a claim on that as well. I have to fork out $1500 so some fn crack head can get high. I pay my taxes, live a nice life, dont bother no one, and look what it gets me. A fn pain in the A@@. If I see some mofo walking down the street with my favorite huntin coat on, look out, Im comin out of my rental car blazin!!!

Stroker27, we do have the "shoot first then ask questions" law in missouri, but it doesnt apply to personal property. It applies only if someone is breaking into your house while you are home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.