F U Ford Motor Company - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
F U Ford Motor Company

Well here comes the 4th weekend...4th week that Ive been without my truck. They found the issue last Wednesday, After having my truck for tuna half weeks and now today I get a call saying that my truck still won't be done this week because they are waiting on two parts that supposedly disappeared during shipping! What an absolute disgrace this whole thing has been I have been more than patient with this issue but my patience has just run out.

Not only have I been without a vehicle, A 59,000 mile ****ing vehicle, For four weeks, And no loaner vehicle, Because our beloved ford motor company has Decided That taking care of loyal customers isn't as important as the damn dollar. So I am still without a truck, I am losing customers left and right from my landscaping business because I don't have a way to haul my trailer, All because Ford can't pull their heads out of their asses and get my freaking truck fixed.

This is absolutely ridiculous and a disgrace. After this fiasco this will probably be my last Ford vehicle I ever buy because if a company is run like this and doesn't care to take care of their customers and get their vehicles...WARRANTED VEHICLES, Repaired in a timely manner then I want nothing to do with it. Ford can take their vehicles their slow service and their value of the dollar over customer service and shove it straight up their @$$es!!!

I hope someone from Ford reads this so they can know how customers he spent $40,000 on a vehicle get treated.

WHAT A DISGRACE

RANT OVER
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Can you hear the derail??

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Sorry to hear about your issues bro, and hate to see a loss on fords end for this as well, have you spoken to the manager at this dealership? Or tried contacting a different dealership? Hopefully they can get you a spare or something to help you out with, and would your insurance provider allow you a rental?
Old 03-22-2013, 12:01 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to kendallcschm
honestly its the local dealership thats the *** hole not ford.. I go to my local ford truck dealer and they not only gave me an F-150 loaner but it wasn't half bad like a base model either, dealerships take forever, if your going to take your car,truck, whatever to a dealership expect it to take quite some time.. I think going to another dealership might atleast get you a loaner vehicle.. needless to say I'm sorry you've had so many problems.. do you know what the issue was and i must ask, did you try fixing it yourself first?
Old 03-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Serving Our Country!

Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
It's a warranty repair...and four weeks is inexcusable...i don't care how you look at it.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:15 PM

Ford does not care about its customers, I've had my run ins with customer service.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:18 PM
7.3 4 Ever! Nothing else!

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Shoulda drove up here and i woud have takin care of ya
Old 03-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

anyone know of legal recourse for f-350 6.0 powerstroke owners
Old 03-22-2013, 12:24 PM

Not for nothing OP if ur using ur truck for a business u defiantly need a back up truck. An old 7.3 , hell there are some diesel commercial vans out there for cheap..
Old 03-22-2013, 12:33 PM

At what point are you going to pause the rant to say what is wrong with the truck?
Old 03-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Serving Our Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by f350powerstroke View Post
Not for nothing OP if ur using ur truck for a business u defiantly need a back up truck. An old 7.3 , hell there are some diesel commercial vans out there for cheap..
So I should plan for my Ford truck to break? Yeah...Im a single E-5 in the military...budget doesn't really support that. The landscaping job is a second job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFSTUFF View Post
At what point are you going to pause the rant to say what is wrong with the truck?
See thread below

Grinding/vibrating on decelleration?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.