Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

southern oregon m&g

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  GETERDID 
#1 ·
March 1st (is also a M&G in oregon up by salem area)
March 8th (NHRDA points race @ PIR, combined events?)
March 15th
March 29th
April 5th (conflicts with BD Dyno-Day Abbottsford, BC)

any one wants to join Please pick the days that will work for you I also have this going on at Cumminsforum.com where I have a pole going on so here or there that would be great thanks its going to be in Klamath falls Oregon please PM me or leave a post post plzz:woot:

#3 ·
:thumb:sorry bud keep up the work for us though heyyy....... well party keep a parking spot open for ya... give me a holla when you come back in..

#4 ·
:bump::thumb:

#8 ·
there is a meat and great up there let me get the info for you :thumb:here ya go..

Tentative location for our first Meet and Greet is @ Clackamette Park

question was brought up about psd and d max's showing up and here are a couple responses

I don't mind at all. I used to own a 7.3L PSD and I liked it alot. I have friends/co-workers who have d-max's and PSD's. The more, the merrier!

There's a Shari's across McLaughlin from the park. Always fun to meet up 10 or so miles away from the destination so there's a little time to play on the way there

As for other makes, don't have a problem with that at all

last one was from our oregon admin so its all good just let me know and ill send the message so the have a good head count k

#9 ·
Maybe one a little later in the year in K-Falls? Just thinking of how the passes and everything are right now and how they usually are in the Winter.

Have no clue where Clackamette Park is.... googled it... but have never heard of it.

#11 ·
This wont be tell march so hopefully well have a better chance on weather conditions..

#12 ·
:bump::bump::thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.