Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

md psd, who's is it?

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  paroxysym 
#1 ·
i see it every beepbeepbeepbeep morning im at chick-fil-a in cockeysville/hunt valley off of your road. its white, i believe ext. cab or 4 door. white/beige rocker panel. stock rims, 35s i believe, big beepbeepbeep lift and 4" exhaust with 5" tip, all tinted out with a white windshield banner. whos is this? whats the stats? what size lift? i love this truck and i wish i could get one and set it up similair to it as its that nice looking. what mods?

#3 ·
lol, id do that if i wasnt pulling out of the drive thru as he was pulling into the drive thru. ill ask him one of these days. its pretty bad beepbeepbeep. pretty much what im looking to go for.. id feel kinda gay too leaving my number and beepbeepbeepbeep.:eek:

#7 ·
:worthless[1]:

#11 ·
LOL!! You guys are nuts!
Put a not on his rig telling to stop by Powerstroke.org so we can hear what he's got.

#12 ·
woah, my gaydar is pinging like mad....

Alan what happened to the flyers that we had for this place, was my server the only place we had them saved?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.