Mopar Nationals Last Night! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2006, 03:38 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mopar Nationals Last Night!

They are in town again and the stretch of State Rt 79 in Heath, OH was INSANITY last night!!! TONS of nice rigs and musclecars running around. The cops are cool up until about 9:30 pm so there was MUCH hell raising going on. I was standing behind a guys powerwashing truck and he was hosing down the road making a burnout pit. Well about 50 hot rods came through and lit up the tires and then a freakin' huge Cummins 24V is waiting in line for his turn. Two things from that distance gave this truck away...it was about 2 miles up in the air and had an exaust big enough to fit my head inside!! Plus...it just sounded pissed off. I told the wife: "get the hell back!" and she's like "why?" and I said" "Cause in about 30 seconds you're gonna see a stampede of angry, confused and choking people running away from the side of the road!" So we get safely back and watch...well, from this new vantage point I could see that he had an overhead fire extinguisher and about every available spot in the cab had a guage of some sort...this truck meant business!! It took all of about 1 second for BOTH turbos to spool up and then out came the coal!!! Man, you talk about SMOKE...first dense black, lung choking smoke...then plume after plume of white tire smoke..WOW!!!...EVERYBODY just ran, he didn't stop till you couldn't see his truck, two prissy girls just stood there w/ their hands on their knees bent over gagging..HAHAHA!!! Man he really smoked it up good!!! Just thought I'd share, it was a HOOT! btw..there were lots of nice powerstrokes too, seems those boys like to use the powerstrokes to pull their MOPARS with...lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2006, 05:56 AM
Gun Nut

Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
That's too funny - sounds like you had a blast Casey, thanks for sharing man!
Old 08-13-2006, 07:48 AM

Biggest Truck I've ever seen!

Yeah it was a blast..however, hands down the biggest, baddest truck there was a Ford. A guy took an F-800 truck and put not one but TWO F-350 crew cabs on it (just the back seats)...so he had 3 rows of seats..then he put an 8 Foot F-350 Dually bed on it. It had the F-800 drivetrain under it but the chassis was lengthened and everything. This truck sat up SO HIGH it was amazing. To give perspective..a full sized Conversion van was parked next to it and the top of the BED was over the vans roof. This truck was just insanely huge.
Old 08-13-2006, 04:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to powerstrokekiller
nice man...bet your wife thanked you for it huh? It's always great seein a lifted truck do a burnout better than bigblock muscle. I betchya a bunch of guys were sayin...man I wish I could get that pos powerjoke to do that...oh well they were givin em away anyhow so that's what I get.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:35 AM

Ha! yeah she got first hand knowledge of what I've been trying to explain to her that I want my truck to do. I say "I want it to smoke" and she was always like "why?" and now she knows...even she thought it was ultra cool! Well, I'm a Ford man true Blue through and through and there plenty of sweet PSDs there. One guy actually got the tires smoking on an F-350 while pulling a car trailer WITH a car on it!! It was cool.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.