Well, I finally got my gauges installed that have been sitting around for a few months this past weekend. It was actually really easy, just some tedious work drilling/tapping the exhaust manifold, and running the wires. Turned out very nice though. I never would have got it done in even close to the amount of time that I did had it not been for the simple (almost too simple), specific, and well thought out instructions from Diesel Manor. I was quite happy with the outcome. The only things I found wrong, or that I didn't like was the advertised drill bit and tap for the thermocouple fitting was the wrong size (No big deal, just spent a few extra bucks and bought the right one) and they said to use RTV to seal the trans temp sender and it leaked on mine and had to use teflon tape. (I think because I couldn't get ALL the trans fluid out of the threads). Just thought I would let you all know and show 'em off a bit.