Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Marc on the Radio!

5K views 77 replies 27 participants last post by  mschn99 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I know this is last second but check out this live feed - Marc should be on the radio here in a sec. We'll fill you in later. :)

EDIT:

The show is over but here is a recording of the show.

Marc On Wolfe Radio!

#9 ·
Alright everyone - Marc had an on air interview on Wolfe Radio out of Vernon Texas this morning. It was a live feed hence the earlier link but if you missed it here is a recording:

Marcs Interview on Wolfe Radio!

John Wolfe and his partner (I'm sorry I didn't catch his name) were gracious hosts and great guys as you can tell by the interview. They broadcast on 8 stations across I believe 3 states, so I'm hoping a lot of new members will come on board because of the exposure and I'm looking forward to getting some events together with these guys in the future.
Check out their site - and hell after hearing these guys my butts driving to Vernon when I decide to get a new rig. Wolfe blows the whole bad rep about dealerships out of the water - and that's no plug it's a flat out observation.

Wolfe Auto Group

#13 ·
No problem Logan -

Crud I just checked it and the audio is LOW......Brian did you record it too and if so how did it turn out? I can enhance mine I'm sure.........lets see, duct tape, DUCK tape (made of real ducks), soldering iron, eye of newt......yeah I can do it but it may take me a bit. If you've got a better recording hook me up buddy and I'll put it on my server. :)

Again great job Marc and everyone give us a few and we'll get the audio fixed. :)

#15 ·
The beautiful thing about a BMW is you can flip you chip up and roll a bunch of coal on em:funny: :burnout Good one Marc

#19 ·
We've all called him worse. :lol:

Hey I'm on a laptop - how is the audio for you guys?

#18 ·
Thanks for recording that Alan. Wasn't able to catch it live. Awesome interview Marc!! :thumb:

#20 ·
No problem buddy - hey I never doubted Marc for a minute.......I think it was more like 5 minutes but really he did great. :)

Oh and thanks for telling everyone in 3 states I ran a 13.9. When John asked about the 6.0's I was thinking Marc DAMMN better mention me. :roll1: :roll1:

#21 ·
Mark, enjoyed the talk this AM. We do Top Gear every saturday from 9-10 its broadcast live on 8 affilliate stations and a replay at 2pm on ESPN in amarillo. All of the members can listen on the stream saturday mornings at Wolfe Radio - ESPN Radio 1230 Sports and we will link both dodge and ford forums from the page. Since we only have an hour, we cant let everyone on the air, but we had about 20 calls to the station expressing their exitment about a potential rally here in Vernon. And it is perfect central location for it. I am thinking end of March 2008. have a two day event and top it off with Wolfe Dance II (jackingram and willie nelson)

Also Members, diesel trucks are my business, strokes and inline 6's are are 90% of my invnetory new and used. When yall want to buy one, I'll sell new ones at straight invoice, less rebates (ILR) I am kinda becoming the Dave Smith of this region (the dealer in idaho that is so popular) We stock ALOT and cheap sell diesel trucks, deliver nationwide. Keep that in mind. I'm exited abotu making this conncetion with you all, and I will continue to tie your sites into our radio show. This will be cool, lots of fun.

John

#25 ·
Oh yeah and marc E Marc.....Vetts arn't running 10sec quarters. MAYBE high high 12's or 13's. A good driver can get a GT to low 14's. When you say alans rig runs 13.99 thats **** fast for a fullsize superduty with a drop in engine that weighs as much as a vett.

Great show though

PS my phone took a Shiat I'll give you a call in a bit

#26 ·
i recorded it, i think i am missing about a minute of the show, my connection droped while recording. ill listen to it to see what i got while its raining out.

im working on the truck today, my truck is dead on the drivers side cyls. , so im pulling the valve covers to see whats going on. hope its just a loose connection. already had the valve clips installed by a professional tweeker back in march:D

#30 ·
Welcome to the ORG John!
Hey I wanted to give a big thanks - I think this will be great for all of us. It's a breath of fresh air to have someone who actually sells the rigs, interacting with those of us who live these things behind the wheel on a day to day basis. You bring something that I must say I've not seen before and from what I've learned over the couple years helping run this place that is what everyone wants - interaction. Between what y'all do with the radio station and the fact that you've reached out to our sites shows something and I think the members will agree.

#33 ·
This Top Gear show has really grown over the past year, and diesel talk seems to be the hot button. I think we should involve your dodge and ford groups once a month and do a diesel subject specific show. You could advertise these editions on your forums, and turn all this typing into syndcaded radio. That would be kick ***. IF yall are down with that, then we'll plan the next one Aug 18th. Start a TOP GEAR topic on both sites and then we can plan our material off of the discussion and incude the memebrs on air that bring the most value to the airwaves. what do you think?

#35 ·
That sounds awesome. Is there a station your on in the South East Michigan Area. After hearing your show today on here. I am going to be tuning in more and more. Even if I have to do it via the net.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.