Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Marc on the Radio!

5K views 77 replies 27 participants last post by  mschn99 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I know this is last second but check out this live feed - Marc should be on the radio here in a sec. We'll fill you in later. :)

EDIT:

The show is over but here is a recording of the show.

Marc On Wolfe Radio!

#67 ·
It WILL happen, if you guys are in, then I am in. And using Jack Ingram as an entertainment draw then we will have a very successful event year one.

I am going to speak to Mark soon, and we will come up with a plan. If anyone would like to be coordinator of differnt areas of the events that, stick your hand in the air. If its going to be big we are going to need about 10 volunteers to be responsible for different segments.

#69 ·
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :noteworthy: man thats awesome!!!!!!! SMOKE THOSE BEAMERS!!!!:D :D ROLL THE COAL!!!!! HAAAAAA HAAAA o and :p :p haha on thr numbers of the members on the durajuck and cummoins sites!!!! j/j lol!! great job Marc!!!:thumb:

#70 ·
WOW! EPIC! Great interview, Marc! Nice job representing not just this site but the entire diesel community. I am sure that will greatly increase memberships. I am also sure it greatly increased the size of your head!! I was looking on your myspace and swore the latest pic you posted you had a hot air balloon resting on your shoulders!! :roll1: :roll1:
I would love to listen to the show whenever it is on. I don't think we have an affiliate here in Indy though.

#72 ·
I'm out here....

We can listen on the net right??

#75 ·
lemme make a new one :)

#77 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.