Heres your sign - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Talking Heres your sign

Its amazing how one stupid person can make a bad day seem better. So I have been gone for the last week and a half, And our town has a new hot shot wanna be cop who is the director of blight issues(he also drive a duramuk like i said wanna be) so my grass was alittle long I had a nice little picture of it and a warning to cut it before i get a ticket in my mailbox. So I jump in the 7.3 to go get my riding mower which was at my sisters house. I get about a block down the road and my belt broke, so i threw it in reverse and went back to my house. I knew i should get it cut before he comes back so I jump in my 95 explorer and head to a friends house to borrow his truck quik, well I get there and nobodys home, o well my sister has a truck get there and she was gone to. So I am sitting there thinkin I should just go fix the old obs. Well in my little day dream I started thinkin maybe if i put the seat down it would fit. So I head over to the mower and go to start it no start now I know why my sister wanted my mower, My gas was cheaper lol. Anyways some how the mower fits. So am driving down the road thinking hmm... this is last thing i ever expected to haul in my explorer, my 4 year old son in the passenger seat going dad why is the mower in the back? So I pull into the gas station to fill up the mower that is in the back of my truck, grab the nozzle turn it on open the pass rear door jump in and start filling it, next thing I know the 20 somthing gas station attendant yells out the door "Hey are you putting that gas in something." I was speechless for a couple seconds
then all I could think to say was " Nope my son was getting mouthy so I am gonna teach Him a lesson" Omg the look on his face was something i will never forget. There was 2 or 3 other people at the pumps that had already seen the mower in the back just started laughing o god was it funny. Then i walk into the store and the kid would not even look at me he had the other girl take care of me.
Well sorry bout the book but i had to share. Did he really think i was just pumping it into the back of my explorer?

Is this considered a kill lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2007, 07:06 PM
<<---"Shadow"---

Send a message via Yahoo to sea71
HaHa!! Thats good. Some people...
Old 07-21-2007, 07:09 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
oh my god I can't stop laughing.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:14 PM

This is the second time in a month the belt has blew off and I cant find a reason for it all pulleys look good no lose bearings or anything. I thought the first might be a bad belt but this one was brand new any ideas?
Old 07-21-2007, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
LOl, what a bunch of idiots.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemac View Post
This is the second time in a month the belt has blew off and I cant find a reason for it all pulleys look good no lose bearings or anything. I thought the first might be a bad belt but this one was brand new any ideas?

do you have them adjusted to tight? just a thought.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:40 AM

You should see the looks on people's faces when I stop with a car in the enclosed trailer, open the side door and fuel the car inside.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:52 AM

Send a message via MSN to WILLIAM LORCH
There are all kinds that keep the big blue marble floating in space......Anyway if it keeps tossing belts check for the aligment of the pullies.... im confused with hte 2 tight as the surpitine belts have a tennsioner, so wrong size belt( 2 Smalll) , ill be one of the pullies are outta line with hte others.... Bill I dont truole shoot from here just food 4 thought and check it ..
Old 07-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Serving Our Country!

I hope that all of you know that these people Vote.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

thats pretty funny.your pulleys shouldnt be misaligned unless a bracket is broken or a bolt is loose or missing.definately check the pulley alignment though,make sure you have the correct belt and check the tensioner if you can wiggle it toward the engine or radiator instead of the other way like its supposed to move or even if it moves too easily in the proper direction it very well may be the problem.check it out,see what you find,and good luck.wd40 thats scary isnt it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.