Upset with Granatelli - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2007, 07:03 PM
RRonning84

Upset with Granatelli

So do you all remember a couple of weeks ago when I asked what you guys thought about the bully dog tripple dog downloader. So it finally shows up but I have to wait a week to install it cause I had been working so late. I open up the box and it dosent look bad considering I got it from the Granatelli vender on ebay. I start the install and slowly realize that the monitor and module will not work together. I get the module installed on the truck and it wont even start. So after messin with that for a while I just go ahead and hook up the monitor since it will work by itself (go figure) and it works fine but dosent have all the things that it said it would have on the add.

A diesel friend of mine who has one takes a look at it and all he says is "Dude thats not a Bully Dog, its a knockoff"

I have talked to granatelli and they assure me it is and that I am not doing something right. There are only a few connections, its not rocket sciance. Anyway I have asked that they send me what they promissed or refund me. So far they have said no. I have been hoodwinked
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2007, 07:06 PM
COLLEGE KID

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lifewitlooie
b.s. make a claim through ebay or paypal and say you got ripped off... ebay will back you
Old 07-18-2007, 07:08 PM
RRonning84

I have already have
Old 07-18-2007, 07:11 PM
The Fat Mod

And then? :whistle:
Old 07-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
you talking about granatelli motor sports? because i deal with them all the time and they are very cool people....sorry to hear you have had such a bad experienced with them but they are top notch people and would highly recommend them and their products ..... do you have the link to the ebay item?
-Raul

Last edited by Raul@Stealth Automotive; 07-18-2007 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
man i hope you get your refund. try working with them, hopefully Ebay will help you out.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

You have an Ebay link?
Old 07-18-2007, 07:50 PM

Good luck, hope you get it all worked out. I was kinda nervous about buying stuff like that from ebay, glad I found this site and its sponsors
Old 07-18-2007, 07:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to slammedSI Send a message via MSN to slammedSI Send a message via Yahoo to slammedSI
Thats bs. i would be going ape**** over that.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:26 PM

Do you have a picture of what you actually recieved? Why didnt you call one of the many supporting vendors of this site? There is nothing you cant get amongst all of us. Someone has to have it. I carry Granatelli, Raul does also...I believe a couple others do as well. You may save a couple bucks by going with Ebay, but most manufacturers consider Ebay "Grey Market" and will not support the product. I'm not saying you should have called me, but using one of the vendors that support this site is a wise choice. I hope you can fight this and get this issue resolved. Like most ebay sellers, they do not know the products they are selling. Most of them don't even touch or have ever seen the items they push. They just find a supplier, drop the price down to a rediculas level and live on volume. A good price is one thing, but customer service is everything.

just my opinion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.