Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

full coverage insurance question

737 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  whitejohn 
#1 ·
last night my truck was out in the driveway running to warm it up and i had the ebrake on, well it didnt hold and i came out to find my truck across the yard in an oak tree. the damage includes hood grille fender headlight marker light header panel bumper and bumper valance. so my question is i have full coverage on my truck but will it cover this? im asking bc i dont want to turn it in and have my rates go up to find out they wont even pay for it. thanks in advance

#2 ·
If you have full coverage it should cover it minus your deductible of course

#3 ·
Yes, I am pretty sure they will cover this. Call your agent for more definitive information.
He/she would know your policy inside out, up and down, forward and backward. You already pay a premium to your agent for the customer service they provide, whether you realize it or not.
Yes, your rates will go up if they cover the damages (it would be an "at fault" accident).

#4 ·
alright thanks guys now im at the point where im deciding to turn in or not i can get all new parts at tier 1 pricing and do the work myself so its prolly gonna end up being cheaper to not turn it in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.