MY WIFE

See less See more
#6 ·
Yeah it starts getting dark here around 4:00 Pitch black by 5

#8 ·
Thanks Eric.

I will get some daylight pics up tomorrow afternoon

#11 ·
315/70/17 Kuhmo KL78s Aggressive enough to do anything I need to and not be super noisy

#12 ·
im gonna have to look them up. I havent heard of them. I really like the toyo mts but im leaning more to the Mickey Thompson Atzs

#14 ·
#17 ·
I belive you now lookin real good:thumb::nod::thumb:. I would like to see some daylight pics as well.

#22 ·
Looks very good Dave. Only thing I would suggest is a 350 block out back to finish the look off perfectly... :thumb:

It just needs a little, and I mean VERY LITTLE lift to the back to make it perfect IMHO.

#24 ·
I think I will do that too. The weird part is that if you actually measure the difference the back is only exactly 1/8th inch lower than the front

#26 ·
Looks good, Dave. Is that the leveling kit I sent you? You are just NOW getting around to installing it? :doh:

#27 ·
Yeah it is. I was gonna install it and do the tires back then. But the wife shot me down since the stock 265s were damn near new:doh:

Did you get the text I sent you last friday?

#28 ·
Nope, I don't think I did. I got one from Kurt on Saturday night and about puked... :hehe:

PS. It's daytime... Where's the pics??? :D

#30 ·
If Katie would leave the damn camera at home once I could take some:doh:

#31 ·
Here are the daylight pics!

#37 ·
Looks great. No problem on the hijack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.