Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Midwest Chapter Logo Ideas

19K views 295 replies 14 participants last post by  MooreSix0Stroker 
#1 ·
So for the midwest chapter we will need an official logo, I'm posting this thread to let people throw in their ideas/logos. The chapter name is "Midwest Powerstroke Association". Let's see those logos! :nod:

** Keep in mind that these have to be made into stickers **

Here's what I've made so far..

See less See more
#2 ·
When we started CSP one of the deciding factors for the logo was what kind of sticker would good on a truck. We ended up with a solid sticker, rather than cut one, and offered two variations for members with/without tinited windows.

#3 ·
That's been the hardest part about making these logos, what would look good on a truck. That and ones with smaller cut out lines would be hard to put on, especially for these shaky hands...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
Bumppppppp

#6 · (Edited)
Would vote for the second, the one with the states pictured. I think it would be cool if we could add colored outline of the state we are from. Question how big would the sticker be?

#7 ·
That is another thing, I would try and get different sizes and colors for everyone.

#10 ·
If you make the second one a solid vinyl sticker it would work. Our chapter stickers are solid and the ink has never faded on mine. Just a thought.

Reactions: Corey@CNCFAB
#12 ·
I could also take the bullet holes off of the logo, I get carried away when using the paint program.

#16 ·
We could do what Rattlesnake mentioned with that one, make it a solid sticker and the state borders just be black ink.

#17 ·
What if they were window decals not stickers? The decal i got from BPD has out last three window stickers on my rear window.

#18 ·
I'm pretty sure that is what he is talking about, I just call them stickers. Lol

#20 ·
I had this BPD one on my truck for awhile, it took a bit of work to make sure all the little parts stayed in place. There were A LOT of tiny parts of the sticker. Removing it was even more of a PIA, took me almost an hour to scrape all the tiny parts of the sticker off.

#21 ·
That's what I was getting at. It will take some patients. And what about and block letter "MPA" with Midwest Powerstroke assn under it and above powerstroke.org? I'll try too make 1 up if I get some time this week.

#26 ·
Bumppppppp

#29 ·
#36 ·
#37 ·
I like the metal looking letters for the word "Midwest" in the first one of the second post. I'd like to what it would look like to have "Midwest Powerstroke Association" all in that lettering.

Reactions: waggonerj
#38 ·
Bump for nominations. A big thanks to Patriot for having so many entries!!

#40 ·
Try swapping the font for "Midwest Powerstroke Association" and "powerstroke.org" on that second one. I think it is the metal look that everyone likes.

#43 ·
Dat's niiiiiiice. I'd like a version exactly like first one that is centered but missing the MPA across the top. ...because I'm high maintenance that way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.