How much did you pay for your 2015 and where.(if you dont mind) - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2014, 02:16 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much did you pay for your 2015 and where.(if you dont mind)

hi there im new to superduties and powerstroke. lately i have been throwing around the idea of trying one out and selling the cummins. ford has me a little scared due to the fuel pump issues and what not. after doing some research isee that they have upgraded pump and injectors and some internals of motor. was wondering if any of yall could throw some input at how well do you think the upgrades will help. and those of yall who have bought the new 2015 powerstroke what kind of deals are yall finding and what dealerships. i dont mind traveling and referring anyone who helps me out! im looking for a loaded lariat but may go for more if the price is right. thanks in advance for the help and replies! looking forward to talking to yall and learning some more info! also any rebates incentives you were able to get and if anyone on here is a dealer that can help me out please let me know as i may be able to get 2 others to buy an f150 from yall. thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

If you were looking for a '14 my dealer has like 5 platinums from 48k to 53k. The '15s are only like 1k off sticker right now there.

13' CCSB FX4 6.7, 17"MB wheels, Cooper oversized all terrains, Amsoil 15w40 Diesel/Marine oil with Ea Oil Filter.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:40 PM

Even though I live a few states away my dealer sells for $500 under invoice. Plus you get all rebates that are available. I just ordered today and ended up with a OTD price below invoice. For me a good deal!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tibadoe For This Useful Post:
dude_57 (07-02-2014), texaslimeaide (07-02-2014)
Old 07-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

My 2015 F350 Ultimate Lariat CrewCab DRW 4x2 6.7L had a sticker of

$62,660 (includes delivery)
$63750 is the actual sticker price when you add the fuel charge ($148) and
advertising ($942) that Ford charges you

$57,998 is the actual price I paid. It includes Delivery, Advertising and Fuel charge.

-$2,500 was the amount of rebates/incentives/private cash I received

$55,748 is the amount prior to trade-in deduction and the addition of taxes,
title, Clerical fee and ESP ($2047 for 7 years 100 deductable and rental car)

The Following User Says Thank You to Larry1013 For This Useful Post:
dude_57 (07-02-2014)
Old 07-02-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaslimeaide View Post
If you were looking for a '14 my dealer has like 5 platinums from 48k to 53k. The '15s are only like 1k off sticker right now there.

13' CCSB FX4 6.7, 17"MB wheels, Cooper oversized all terrains, Amsoil 15w40 Diesel/Marine oil with Ea Oil Filter.
Wow that I'd a hell of a deal! Definately may look into thst man what desler did ya use? Pm me unless you don't mind posting it thsnks!!
Old 07-02-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_57 View Post
hi there im new to superduties and powerstroke. lately i have been throwing around the idea of trying one out and selling the cummins. ford has me a little scared due to the fuel pump issues and what not. after doing some research isee that they have upgraded pump and injectors and some internals of motor. was wondering if any of yall could throw some input at how well do you think the upgrades will help. and those of yall who have bought the new 2015 powerstroke what kind of deals are yall finding and what dealerships. i dont mind traveling and referring anyone who helps me out! im looking for a loaded lariat but may go for more if the price is right. thanks in advance for the help and replies! looking forward to talking to yall and learning some more info! also any rebates incentives you were able to get and if anyone on here is a dealer that can help me out please let me know as i may be able to get 2 others to buy an f150 from yall. thanks!
My truck stickered for $69,165 and I paid $61,2XX for it. This is for the truck in my signature back in May. Right now Ford is offering $2,000 in rebates ($1,000 cash plus $1,000 Ford financing cash). What you should do is shop around on rates and then buy through Ford credit to get the additional $1,000 and then pay it off within the month with your own financing company which will have better rates.

Injectors were tweaked/upgraded for more and efficient power/burn, not because of the fuel system issues. The pump was upgraded as well for more power but I know for a fact that it was also done to take care of the previous fuel system issues with the pumps failing and killing the whole fuel system.

On top of the $2,000, you can request a brochure and should get a $750 rebate in there as well from Ford.com (don't download it, ask for one by mail.

My guy that I went through is in Michigan, I'm in NH. I flew out to get it because of who he is and the connections he has with the factory. I had 2 trucks ordered incase one was damaged, there was a 2nd one to take (he does this with all his customers), my engine/tranny was also hand picked for my truck rather then just the next one in line and my truck was personally watched as it went down the assembly line to insure everything was built with the best and tightest tolerances.

It was well worth the $500 in fuel and airline tickets to fly out and get it with the special care and treatment my truck received. You also might be able to get more rebates through him.. can't guarantee it.. but I got a $2,500 rebate in the mail courtesy of.... Ford
Rooster92 likes this.

Last edited by blwnsmoke; 07-02-2014 at 03:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to blwnsmoke For This Useful Post:
dude_57 (07-02-2014)
Old 07-02-2014, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry1013 View Post
My 2015 F350 Ultimate Lariat CrewCab DRW 4x2 6.7L had a sticker of

$62,660 (includes delivery)
$63750 is the actual sticker price when you add the fuel charge ($148) and
advertising ($942) that Ford charges you

$57,998 is the actual price I paid. It includes Delivery, Advertising and Fuel charge.

-$2,500 was the amount of rebates/incentives/private cash I received

$55,748 is the amount prior to trade-in deduction and the addition of taxes,
title, Clerical fee and ESP ($2047 for 7 years 100 deductable and rental car)

Wow talk about a smoking deal! Definately send me some info as well man how do ya love your new 15?? Thanks for all the quick replies everyone very much appreciated k apologize if I'm a little late in replying I work 12 hour shifts.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blwnsmoke View Post
My truck stickered for $69,165 and I paid $61,2XX for it. This is for the truck in my signature back in May. Right now Ford is offering $2,000 in rebates ($1,000 cash plus $1,000 Ford financing cash). What you should do is shop around on rates and then buy through Ford credit to get the additional $1,000 and then pay it off within the month with your own financing company which will have better rates.

Injectors were tweaked/upgraded for more and efficient power/burn, not because of the fuel system issues. The pump was upgraded as well for more power but I know for a fact that it was also done to take care of the previous fuel system issues with the pumps failing and killing the whole fuel system.

On top of the $2,000, you can request a brochure and should get a $750 rebate in there as well from Ford.com (don't download it, ask for one by mail.

My guy that I went through is in Michigan, I'm in NH. I flew out to get it because of who he is and the connections he has with the factory. I had 2 trucks ordered incase one was damaged, there was a 2nd one to take (he does this with all his customers), my engine/tranny was also hand picked for my truck rather then just the next one in line and my truck was personally watched as it went down the assembly line to insure everything was built with the best and tightest tolerances.

It was well worth the $500 in fuel and airline tickets to fly out and get it with the special care and treatment my truck received. You also might be able to get more rebates through him.. can't guarantee it.. but I got a $2,500 rebate in the mail courtesy of.... Ford
Wow thst is by the the best customer service I have heard of rifht there. I have never special ordered a truck before and definstely will be pming you thanks for all the advice man!
Old 07-02-2014, 04:03 PM

The Platinum I ordered is 65,500. now, by the time it comes in there will be more rebates, good luck Dude
Old 07-02-2014, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontario Trucker View Post
The Platinum I ordered is 65,500. now, by the time it comes in there will be more rebates, good luck Dude

That is not bad for being up in Canada.. Despite the wait again, you must be psyched at that pricing and it being a Platinum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.