Anyone dreaming of Icon or Fuel offroad this tax season - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Anyone dreaming of Icon or Fuel offroad this tax season

Im going to be changing my set up next week so im going to sell my only 3 month old set up. I have a Icon stage 1 kit minus a track bar ( about $300 ) that im letting go for $1500 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 and Some 20x10 fuel offroad mavericks two toned for $800 shipped. Or if ya live close ill do up to a 5 hour halfway point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2014, 07:46 PM
POWERCHOKER

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What's your new set up going to be like? I'm kind of in the same situation. I still have to sell my first set up, but it's not as nice as yours.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:59 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

God damn it!!!! You live like 2.5hrs away from me!!! gahhh..

How much picked up? Shipping can't be cheap.. Also how much lift is this? Comes with rear blocks etc?

I assume you don't need stock anything huh?

Last edited by 98 Saleen Cobra; 01-24-2014 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:12 PM

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
What offset are the rims and are they in good shape. I may take them off your hands if we can work something out. Get with me when ya can.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98 Saleen Cobra View Post
God damn it!!!! You live like 2.5hrs away from me!!! gahhh..

How much picked up? Shipping can't be cheap.. Also how much lift is this? Comes with rear blocks etc?

I assume you don't need stock anything huh?
If you want to meet up to take it ill do $1500 for the lift but ill throw in a track bar so you don't need to find one. The kit is over 2k so your making out extremely well haha once everything settles it measures out to 4.1 inches of lift in the front and 2 even in the rear. Yes its a complete Icon stage one lift blocks ubolts sway are brackets spring shocks brake line drops everything you need to lift in just under 3 hours , its very easy to install. If ya wanna read up on it here ya go buddy it will be off next week !!

2011 - Current Ford Super Duty F250 / F350 4.5" Suspension System Stage 1 - ICON Vehicle Dynamics
Old 01-25-2014, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantron View Post
What's your new set up going to be like? I'm kind of in the same situation. I still have to sell my first set up, but it's not as nice as yours.
Im going all out travel with my next kit im getting Carli fabricated radius arms that have UNIballs instead of bushings in the arms and still using my Carli springs and then im doing the Carli long travel leaf pack with King pintop 2.5s all the way around. It sound be good for about 12 inches of usable travel all the way around well at least that's what Dan at Carli says , we shall see haha
Old 01-25-2014, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisH3 View Post
What offset are the rims and are they in good shape. I may take them off your hands if we can work something out. Get with me when ya can.
The wheels are 20x10 4.5 BS and -20 offset they stick out roughly one knob on a toyo so I guess just under 2 inches ? They are perfect and have never seen winter ie. salt and sand or anything like that just lemme know I can ship em out Monday.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:15 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carli'd6.7 View Post
If you want to meet up to take it ill do $1500 for the lift but ill throw in a track bar so you don't need to find one. The kit is over 2k so your making out extremely well haha once everything settles it measures out to 4.1 inches of lift in the front and 2 even in the rear. Yes its a complete Icon stage one lift blocks ubolts sway are brackets spring shocks brake line drops everything you need to lift in just under 3 hours , its very easy to install. If ya wanna read up on it here ya go buddy it will be off next week !!

2011 - Current Ford Super Duty F250 / F350 4.5" Suspension System Stage 1 - ICON Vehicle Dynamics
Interesting. I'll be up in Folsom next weekend lol. How much for a packaged deal with the wheels too?
Old 01-25-2014, 08:28 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So, you had a carli lift (based on your sig), then ICON and now going back to Carli? Which Carli kit did you have first?
Old 01-25-2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scummins View Post
So, you had a carli lift (based on your sig), then ICON and now going back to Carli? Which Carli kit did you have first?
I had the back country 2.0 4.5 inch first with the progressive add a pack hated it cuz I blew out a shock and they said a month to fix it and the leaf pack made noise and made my take out my overload so it sagged hard so I took all that crap out but kept my steering stabilzer then got the icon stage 1 put stock a stock 450 leaf pack back in and love it but its too high for my 30 foot raptor so its raise the trailer or lower the truck so that's what I'm doing and I'll just get bags to handle the load cuz the long travel leafs can't take it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.