2013 pricing - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2013, 02:39 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2013 pricing

I sold the 6.0 today. It was time. Happy new owner.

Now I'm without a pickup. I went to the dealer to look at a platinum and get pricing. The truck i really liked stickered for $66940 (holy ****). Naturally I had to go threw the bs to get a price and finally they came back with $63992 out the door. My tax rate is 6.75%. Something like $4100 in tax. So that puts the sale price of the vehicle at approx $59892. That's about 7k off of msrp. I want to be more like 9-10k off of msrp but don't want to use fords financing? Is this possible? If so, what dealership do you guys recommend? I live in NW Ohio. My goal was to be out the door on this truck at $61000.

Here's a link to the window sticker. Feel free for advice on the choice of pickup.

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...8W3BT6DEB85156

Thanks for your input and thanks for all the help on the 6.0.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

$61,000 for a truck????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????insane......
Old 08-24-2013, 02:45 PM

Plz dont take that as a personal attack. It was not intended to be that at all. I guess Im just a tight wad, 61k for a truck just floors me.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:53 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

It's a butt load of money, that's for sure. But I spend a lot of time in it and work pays for half of it. The only catch is that work only pays for it, if I buy it. So I can keep driving my 05 ( which would be hard because I already sold it) or buy a new one and only pay for half. It was time for a new one. I got 120,000 miles out of the 6.0 and couldn't complain. Good, solid, problem free truck. ( after a little help from BPD, ARP, etc.)

Old 08-24-2013, 02:57 PM

Rest assured Ill be jelous when you do get one. Good luck!
Old 08-24-2013, 03:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to backhoebill
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05spudman View Post
I sold the 6.0 today. It was time. Happy new owner.

Now I'm without a pickup. I went to the dealer to look at a platinum and get pricing. The truck i really liked stickered for $66940 (holy ****). Naturally I had to go threw the bs to get a price and finally they came back with $63992 out the door. My tax rate is 6.75%. Something like $4100 in tax. So that puts the sale price of the vehicle at approx $59892. That's about 7k off of msrp. I want to be more like 9-10k off of msrp but don't want to use fords financing? Is this possible? If so, what dealership do you guys recommend? I live in NW Ohio. My goal was to be out the door on this truck at $61000.

Here's a link to the window sticker. Feel free for advice on the choice of pickup.

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...8W3BT6DEB85156

Thanks for your input and thanks for all the help on the 6.0.

I was taught by my first boss to always go straight to the fleet manager. Ask them what holiday is coming up in which you will get a rebate. Use your Farm Bureau, AAA or other membership for a discount. Ask them what will work that you may have. Last truck I bought, I got for $2500 under THEIR invoice. I got $1500 rebate for the holiday, and $1000 that Ford was offering, plus I got the initial price of $100 over invoice for AAA or Farm Bureau. It's been a few years, but my truck stickered at $46,500. I got out the door for $39,000.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:53 PM

My 13 stickered for $58500, I had a trade in value of $9000 and got out the door at $41600. So if you factor in T,T&T I got about $9-10K off sticker. Can't remember exactly. I just had to walk out on them one time because they hit a wall and wouldn't come down. They also got me financed through BofA at 2.79%. So its possible. Just have to haggle

Sent from my DROID RAZR
Old 08-24-2013, 03:55 PM

I am in Sylvania. What dealership you are buying from. What methods are you trying to buy it with. I tried buying last week and there was not alot of play in the price so I think i might wait. If you wanted to go for less money I have a 2012 Black in my sig there and am looking for $47,000.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I'm in Sylvania also. I've been talking to places in Columbus. They seem better to deal with than local guys. Kistler and Brondes won't even give me the time of day without a or x plan numbers. Columbus dealers sell trucks for under x plan without any work at all.

Old 08-24-2013, 04:29 PM

Dealer Invoice on that truck is ~$61k and it looks like there is a $1500 incentive in you ZIP area right now so if they are making ~$400 and the holdback (~$2000).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.