Sayville Ford Dealership Sunrise Hwy Long Island N.Y. is Horribile (STAY AWAY) - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sayville Ford Dealership Sunrise Hwy Long Island N.Y. is Horribile (STAY AWAY)

Hey Guys n Gals! Just a heads Up, If you live on Long island stay clear of Sayville Ford NY on Sunrise Hwy. Their repair/service department is rude, horrible and just want your money.The worst experience you can have is just trying to get your vehicle maintained or inspected. You guys know I been posting for awhile and dont BS so if you want to send your options to back me up about bad dealships I'm sure Sayville Ford NY would love to hear them. I have so many stories about them from refusing to work on a car to forgeting to tighten all the lug nuts. The one I remember best was a few years ago when my 60 year father went to get a NY state inspection on his Ford taurus and they failed him claiming there was small cracks in his serpintine belt. REALLY? You couldn't just pass him? You had to find somthing to milk money out of him? F U if your that desperate for money.He was going there for years until that happened. Again I know thats why its called a stealership but dont F with the old people like my father just trying to survive on a budget. When I went in the next day to the service dept to question them on it they just got nasty starting yelling and told me to leave. Screw you ,What a Bunch of Losers. What's it called? Karma?...........And NO Sayville Ford "Karma" is not a new Toyota model.

Last edited by shatesme; 06-12-2013 at 06:01 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2013, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatesme View Post
Hey Guys n Gals! Just a heads Up, If you live on Long island stay clear of Sayville Ford NY off Sunrise Hwy. Their repair/service department is rude,horrible and just want your money.The worst experience you can have is just trying to get your vehicle maintained or inspected. You guys know I been posting for awhile and dont BS so if you want to send your options to back me up about bad dealships I'm sure Sayville Ford NY would love to hear your opinions. I have so many stories about them but the one I remember best is a few years ago when my 60 year father went to get a NY state inspection on his Ford taurus and they fail him claiming there was a small cracks in his serpintine belt. REALLY? You couldn't just pass him? You had to find somthing to milk money out of his hard earned pocket? F U if your that desperate for money. Again I know thats why its called a stealership but dont F with the old people like my father just trying to survive on a budget. What a Bunch of Losers. What's it called? Carma?...........And NO Sayville Ford "Carma" it's a new Toyota model..
It's actually "karma".

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 06-16-2013, 06:04 PM

Yes it is.....
Old 06-17-2013, 07:23 PM

Dishonest dealerships can ruin a manufacturer. Dealing with Honda off and on over the years has given me a new respect for them... They know how to instill a sense of honesty and respect in their dealerships.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:27 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Jeez I'm 60 and I don't think I'm an OLD GUY.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:49 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

The dealer I just purchased my 2013 XLT 6.7L PSD was just the opposite of this horror story. Northern Motors in Escanaba, MI. Talk about going out of their way to make me a happy customer!
Old 06-19-2013, 01:03 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Sayville Ford

I used to bring my old truck there cause I knew someone that worked there. Had to bring it back each time I had something done cause they screwed it up. Finally had to go elsewhere. Shouldn't have to go twice to get something fixed. Find somewhere else.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:15 PM

what year was the Taurus?
Old 06-21-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daves41 View Post
I used to bring my old truck there cause I knew someone that worked there. Had to bring it back each time I had something done cause they screwed it up. Finally had to go elsewhere. Shouldn't have to go twice to get something fixed. Find somewhere else.
I Agree, Just because your dealership is on a main highway doesn't mean your a good dealship. It's the same logic as a fancy car or boat just because you can afford it doesn't mean you can drive it. What is that old saying "You cant fix stupid"..Stevens rt.112 is a heck of alot better here on the island. F' sayville ford.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F350SD View Post
what year was the Taurus?
I dont remember what year,does that really matter? That's not the point. Just beware of Sayville ford they dont know what their doing and are just trying to sucker you out of your hard earned money so they can afford to pay for that stupid inflatable dancing thing in front of their dealership to draw new suckers in. They Suck the big one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.