No more 2013 Super Duty's - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 02:23 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
No more 2013 Super Duty's

I been talking to dealers about price and ordering a new F250 King Ranch. I have had two dealers tell me it will be a 2014. Neither has any info about changes, colors, incentives or anything. Now I don't know if I should wait or go ahead and order one.

Bruce
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2013, 02:42 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by spur of the Moment View Post
I been talking to dealers about price and ordering a new F250 King Ranch. I have had two dealers tell me it will be a 2014. Neither has any info about changes, colors, incentives or anything. Now I don't know if I should wait or go ahead and order one.

Bruce
I may be wrong, but I think the next big change is going to be in 2015

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 05-29-2013, 03:42 PM

They are changing the body style, etc. in 2015. Your last day to order a 13 was may 23/24. You can google 2014 order guide and it will show you there are no changes. I was in your shoes and got a 13. I even posted the order guide link from dieselstop's forum in the general forum here if you want to look and see.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Heres the new '14 order guide. Im in the same boat. Ive been trying to find a black KR around here and its impossible or they are not budging on price. Ill just keep waiting as IM in no hurry.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2014 Superduty Order Guide.pdf (1.08 MB, 199 views)
Old 05-30-2013, 06:43 AM

Thanks guys. I'm in no big hurry either. Probable be a couple of weeks anyway shopping around to find the best price. Thanks for the 2014 order guide.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:59 AM

So I waited for 3 years to get my truck. I was in no hurry and I KNEWWWW they had 12K off MSRP. All I cared about was the OTD price. I found one at Desoto Ford near Dallas and it was 54110, it had everything i wanted except dual alts and rapid heat. 66K MSRP. I got it for that price plus TTL so OTD it was right under 58K. That is a good deal IMO and I am glad I waited.

I was going to custom build a truck and wait 4-8 weeks and it was going to be 61K from Vernon ford and a couple other places, that was with TTL. The truck I got has the bed liner and tailgate step which I didnt want but everything else, uplifters, no chome pkg, 3.55, heated rear, etc. etc. I paid LESS money for a truck with more expensive options than the ones at Vernon or anywhere else. BS if you ask me.

The deals are there, you just have to be patient.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:14 AM

Yea, you can find deals. I got $11,000 off my 2011. I'm checking dealers that forum members said they got a good deal. I don't care where I buy it. If the deal is right I'll fly out and drive it back home. I bought my 2011 in Maryland and I live in AZ. I was out in Delaware visiting family anyway so it just worked out. They had a truck that was about 95% of what I would have ordered.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spur of the Moment View Post
Yea, you can find deals. I got $11,000 off my 2011. I'm checking dealers that forum members said they got a good deal. I don't care where I buy it. If the deal is right I'll fly out and drive it back home. I bought my 2011 in Maryland and I live in AZ. I was out in Delaware visiting family anyway so it just worked out. They had a truck that was about 95% of what I would have ordered.
Yup good luck to you. Your truck is only a couple years old, why are you selling it, lots of miles?
Old 05-30-2013, 07:53 AM

I sold it because my wife didn't like the ride. It came with a snow plow front suspension and a camper rear suspension. Options I would not have ordered. It road pretty rough. That's why I going with a F250 this time. I didn't really need the dually, just liked it.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I swear you guys in the south get better deals than up here in Ohio. My local dealers are all full of ****. Dealer has 2012 that they have had forever and its just sitting in back of parking lot all covered in dirt and pine tree needles. Its a KR and nice but they dont advertise it on their website or nothing. I asked whats the best he can do and he quoted me $61k plus tax and title. Laughed and told him to call me if they are ready to deal. I can get a 2013 cheaper than that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.