New 2012 - some quick questions
- I picked up the truck this week, saw a low tire pressure signal. So I had them looked at it, they just pumped the tires to make it go away. After driving about 50 miles, it alerts me again. Should I have them fix the hole/leak? I know they won't do a replacement, but man, it's brand new truck and tire(s) got leak(s) already. Hahaha
- AC system is not cold enough, compared to my f250 which is freeking cold. When I turn the seat AC on all the way up to max level, don't even feel a thing.
- I saw some oil change interval thread. But since I started this thread, might as well ask you guys too: the service advicer told me to change every 10k, because it has so much oil in it already, no need to change so frequently it'd break my bank. Thought? I also plan to go with synthetic oil. Even if the 10k (someone on here said 15k for synthetic), should I change it any sooner first time?
- idling: I had some old 6.0 trucks before, but not sure if we have to keep the truck idle while wait for something? What about warm up time in the morning?
- breaking in: do I have to? What to do? I already put in about 150 miles of easy running, and another 150 heavy towing (~10k lbs) in moderate hill/mountain.