Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Lariat/King Ranch?

13K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Dantron 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking at a 2011 and it has the Lariat name plate on the upper fender but it also has the King Ranch placards on the tail gate. My question is this: Is it a Lariat with a King Ranch package or is the King Ranch its own model, so to speak, like XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch. Granted, the difference in price pulled up on KBB.com is only $1,500 or so but I would like to be a bit more knowledgeable going in to make an offer. Truck is listed at $40,983.

#3 ·
it will say Lariat - SuperDuty on the upper fender vent insert. The doors and tailgate will have the King Ranch badges. The interior (KR leather and center console cover - or not) would indicate if the truck has been altered as far as labeling goes. According to my window sticker the 'King Ranch' is an option package. Technically I have an F350 Lariat - King Ranch edition.

#6 ·
the big tell tell like stated above is the center console should have a w and some stitching and 3 kiing ranch badges on the truck and floor mats will have the king ranch logo on them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.