Need help- F350 blocks for Carli lift - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 12:07 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Need help- F350 blocks for Carli lift

I'm about to put a Carli kit on my 250. I see they require the 350 rear blocks. I'm am trying to figure which ones I need to order. Called up the parts department at my local stealer and the guy didn't even know what a rear block was! I had to look up the part and they call it a leaf spring spacer. I gave him the part number for the block and directed him to search under F350 pickup SRW. He is saying there are about 6 different variants depending on the wheelbase.

Can anyone who has put a Carli kit on give me any info as to which rear blocks I need? I appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2013, 12:43 PM

Disregard this post. I emailed Carli and they immediately responded with the correct part. Unbelievable service! Top notch suspension and customer support.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmettopowerstroke View Post
Disregard this post. I emailed Carli and they immediately responded with the correct part. Unbelievable service! Top notch suspension and customer support.
Carli and H&S are as popular as they are for 2 reasons: Great products, and awesome customer service!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:17 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Hey there, does your name have anything to do with Palmetto Moonshine? I was out that way and picked up a case of the white lightning about a month ago. Great place if you do not know about it.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:24 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
I'm about to put a Carli kit on my 250. I see they require the 350 rear blocks. I'm am trying to figure which ones I need to order. Called up the parts department at my local stealer and the guy didn't even know what a rear block was! I had to look up the part and they call it a leaf spring spacer. I gave him the part number for the block and directed him to search under F350 pickup SRW. He is saying there are about 6 different variants depending on the wheelbase.

Can anyone who has put a Carli kit on give me any info as to which rear blocks I need? I appreciate it!
Assuming that your truck is a 2011+ I would suggest upgrading to the full leafs. Because the mini packs for that year are $750 it is only $445 to upgrade to the full leafs. Plus that eliminates the block altogether and saves you close to $200 since you won't need the 350 blocks. That makes the full leaf upgrade about $250.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:54 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyd Ram View Post
Assuming that your truck is a 2011+ I would suggest upgrading to the full leafs. Because the mini packs for that year are $750 it is only $445 to upgrade to the full leafs. Plus that eliminates the block altogether and saves you close to $200 since you won't need the 350 blocks. That makes the full leaf upgrade about $250.
+1
Old 03-22-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyd Ram View Post
Looking back that's probably what I should have done. I'm too excited now to wait! Everything is getting installed on Wednesday. I foresee putting in the full leafs in the near future though.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannysouza View Post
Hey there, does your name have anything to do with Palmetto Moonshine? I was out that way and picked up a case of the white lightning about a month ago. Great place if you do not know about it.
Unfortunately not. I've heard of them. I'll have to check it out. I'm more into the moonshine drinking than making lol
Old 03-23-2013, 08:59 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Unfortunately not. I've heard of them. I'll have to check it out. I'm more into the moonshine drinking than making lol
Touché
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.