Superduty Production Numbers - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2013, 08:52 AM
Supporting Vendor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Superduty Production Numbers

I'm doing some research into a little project I've had on the burner for a while.

Does anyone know where I can find actual Superduty production numbers?

I've found a few hints on the web that seem to indicate it's out there, but I've yet to find it.

I'm guessing it's some part of an investment disclosure.

Here's the kind of info I've found and am hunting for.

Code:
Here comes the big Ford drum...I just received the October thru November production numbers for the Kentucky Super Duty Assembly plant. Here are some facts:

Order bank is currently 33872 Super Duty's, 7781 Expeditions and 1709 Navigators.

Slightly more than 75% of the Super Duty trucks are 6.7 diesels. 

Lets do the math: 33872 x 75% = 25404 new 6.7 Diesel Fords to just fill orders.

The production goal for November is 1,344 units a day which is approximately 9 hours of production off chassis lines. There are 2 shifts and every other Saturday. 

Ford is on a production schedule that will produce nearly 300000 Super Duty trucks in 2011. 225000 will be 6.7 diesels. That is a lot of trucks. 

Sure must be a lot of mindless Ford Koolaid drinking buyers out there.
Code:
The 2011 Ford 6.7 Diesel powered Super Duty juggernaut keeps rolling on. The latest dealer order bank numbers were just sent to me so I thought I would pass on the news.

Demand still remains high. Currently trying for about 1,380 units a day in total with approximately 1,000 of those being SD's. As of right now they are doing a mandatory Saturday on 3/26 and tentative Saturday's for 4/9, 4/30, 5/14, 6/4 and 6/18. Plant will be down the weeks of 7/4 and 7/11 for summer break. The folks down at KTP were happy to hear this as Ford had been talking about only doing 1 week for summer break.

Week - 3/14
Super Duty - 42,964
Expedition - 10,061
Navigator - 1,796

Week - 3/7
Super Duty - 42,616
Expedition - 9,731
Navigator - 1,768

Week - 2/28
Super Duty - 42,795
Expedition - 9,925
Navigator - 1,782

With current 6.7 diesel truck production at over 75% of the monthly order bank, the diesel orders are consistently over 32200 trucks a month. This certainly puts Ford on track for a banner year by delivering 300,000 2011 F Series Super Duty Ford 6.7 Diesels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.