Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What did you pull with your 6.7 stroker today?

15K views 53 replies 30 participants last post by  TW720HVY 
#1 ·
I could have swore there was a thread for this but my search came up empty, so I figured I'd start one. Here it goes. 2 14' cattle guard sills, 2700lbs each. No problem.

- Bubba

See less See more
#3 ·
I pulled the heaviest trailer I have ever pulled with the new truck. I pulled my empty 16ft flatbed trailer from the back of my property, to my garage to load the 4 wheelers for the morning. Sorry no pics, 2 am it's kinda dark out.

#6 ·
Airbags are well worth the money. I had a set of ride rites on my leveled 150 and loved them. There is a new system out that has a wireless controller for the airbags and it is on my mod list. I wish that dollar bill I planted in the yard last year would grow.

- Bubba

#9 ·
I pull a wells cargo with my Harley in it...:D Pics upon request.

#10 ·
I towed our Boy Scout Troops trailer (about 5000 lbs) into the middle of a cold, wet, muddy field on Friday so we could camp all weekend and then pulled it out on Sunday. We had a good time though. Big camporee with over 2000 Scouts. They enjoyed shotguns, archery, blacksmithing, rock climbing, mountain biking, etc. I had many comments from other Scout leaders on how I had exactly the truck they wanted ;-)

#17 ·
My 6.7 pulled a broke down 69 VW Bus like a boss! 21 MPG at 55 MPH!

#21 ·
I just dropped my Fox Mountain off at the indoor storage for the week. We went to San Francisco for the weekend.....an unusally crystal clear weekend with no wind. Highly unusual for SF!

#23 ·
Not a trailer but still pretty heavy for the truck. almost 4000lbs in the bed (72 x 50lb bags and some other stuff)

#25 ·
Towed my 6.0 to the tire shop the other day after a few months of neglect.

And of course alot of the normal late night stealing...

Had to wait for people to go to church so I could nab this out of their backyard because they were "going to fix it"

#27 ·
My 6.7 with my latest non tax write offable purchase. Lol

03 ski doo rev 600 HO

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#29 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Pickup truck

29' TT TH.
There is another 900# ATV in the RV and about 1500# of gear in there as well.

I am installing Sumo Springs SSR-103's today. Then load all this back up next week for an after shot.

#30 ·
View attachment 51745
29' TT TH.
There is another 900# ATV in the RV and about 1500# of gear in there as well.

I am installing Sumo Springs SSR-103's today. Then load all this back up next week for an after shot.
the hell with the payload rating, eh?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.