Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What did you pull with your 6.7 stroker today?

15K views 53 replies 30 participants last post by  TW720HVY 
#1 ·
I could have swore there was a thread for this but my search came up empty, so I figured I'd start one. Here it goes. 2 14' cattle guard sills, 2700lbs each. No problem.

- Bubba

See less See more
#33 ·
The sticker is on the drivers b-pillar....

#35 ·
Uhhh.....he hasn't logged back on since he made that post. He's only got 67 posts in the last two years, so he's not a big poster. He'll be back.:thumb:

#34 ·
Guess he didn't like what he saw....?

#37 ·
Wow you are a tad impatient and have a strong desire to be correct I see. :hehe:
I have been out of the country, so your posting was not an important matter to me.
I got my payload # from here: 2013 Ford Super Duty | View Payload Specifications | Ford.com

I see that it is wrong. OMG you are correct.:eek:hnoes:

10,000-7275=2725

Still room to spare.

#38 ·
My truck, same options with less trim and weight removed weighs more than that. Seriously, for your own safety and others' , take a peak at your door sticker.

#39 ·
The GVWR is 10,000 that is shown on the sticker. Dry weight is nowhere shown on the sticker. That figure is shown on my truck registration. 7275.

The GVWR is what matters. My estimated numbers are close to it(even adding the weight of truck fluids)but are not exceeding it. And no I am not running out to get on some scales to settle this.

Just so that you feel better, I think people should be more concerned with tounge weight of TT. There are a lot of people out there that don't check that.
I have a great RV dealer and they offer to check that with your rig loaded and unloaded. Mine was checked and the WD hitch set so the trailer tows correctly.

BTW the SumoSprings worked great! :D

#42 ·
I read your other post about this, Once again that sucks I am sorry. One question... Why did you post that in this thread?

#49 ·
I pull my 43' Toy Hauler at least 2/4 times a month and love it, this truck has no problems... But she sure does love the diesel when she's toting 16,000 lbs.... Performance upgrades soon to come!! I also tote my rock crawler, acts like there's nothing there!!!

Attachments

#51 ·
Here's a couple heading into the woods to ride the ATVs

I just got this truck in Sept traded in the 6.0, don't have pics of the new one towing the boat but will look like this.

#52 ·
Massive load i hauled today lols

#53 ·
Well today I'm pulling my buddies 650rwhp 04 Cobra to a shop to get some stuff done.. He's a goof lol.. Matches pretty good.. Love this damn truck so much it's a beast!

She did good with my car and 34ft trailer too

Reactions: TW720HVY
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.