Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What did you do to your 6.7 this week?

931K views 5K replies 696 participants last post by  powerstrokeshellback 
#1 · (Edited)
I will start I changed both fuel filters, did an oil change, and removed the front air dam.

I dont like the look of the bumper without it, and have read the 2wd air dam is shorter and looks good. So I ordered one from Westland ford for $90 and picked up 1 backup sensor too.

Please include pictures!

#3,569 · (Edited)
Installed bilstien 2” leveling springs and shocks. Also replaced the rear blocks with oem F350 ones.

Next is Carli track bar and caster correction springs one of these nights next week and get an alignment done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice stance, but, your sig block says 2005 F250 King Ranch Work Truck LOL

#3,583 · (Edited)
Added some low cost ($8) flexible strip self adhesive LEDs under the cab for puddle lights. Plugs in to the existing factory connector (use a Metra 72-5600 - $6 pair). Easy as pie. Puts out enough light to see the ground/ running boards.

Attachments

#3,586 ·
Took off factor steps and added these ICI MAGNUM RT STEPS

I think they look good, install was easy.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Car Automotive exterior

Reactions: backhoebill
#3,587 ·
Air bag install

Finally got the load lifter bag install done this last Sunday. People were saying 3-4 hours well it took me and a buddy more like 6 or so. (Including putting in the compressor and running the lines and checking for leaks and going to Ace for line connector)!!! I don't feel like we are completely incompetent at doing things either. The biggest thing that would've helped would've been a lift for sure. We are going camping this weekend so I am hoping to get a feel for it. Plan on bringing it back and checking all bolts and nuts after that. FYI there is no great place to install the compressor that we found that wouldn't be in the way. It went inside the spare tire frame. Hence the trip to Ace for the connector. LOL

#3,588 ·
Not a great place? Maybe you don't have a 4 door where I doo but there is gobs of space under the trucks. Here are two 444c compressors on the frame and an 8 gallon tank.

#3,589 ·
I wanted to keep things up high and inside the frame rails. I went on the cheaper side and got the wired compressor and getting it to mount without fabricating since we were at work and I had tore apart in the fire bays and had 8 hours to get done. Maybe not the best solution but it is what we came up with lol.

Reactions: BigFuel
#3,591 ·
I went through the same thing installing my Airlift 5000 kit, took me about 6 hours by myself in the driveway without installing the onboard compressor. I decided instead to run a mini portable compressor & adjust once the camper is hooked up to level. I've been running 5 psi in my bags around town even though I have the new kit with the internal jounce bumpers, the truck rides great. We're camping this weekend so it will by my first trip with the new bags & only second trip with this truck since I bought it last year. Long trip of 3.5 hours each way so it will be a good test to see if I'd prefer having onboard air or not.

#3,592 ·
Finally helped my 14 lose some weight.

SCT GTX with SOTF Tyrant tunes
No Limit Block off Plates
FloPro Pipe
S&B intake

After Driving it home from the shop that installed it I LOVE it!

#3,597 ·
Bought a second 6.7, 2011 F-450 box truck. It has 280,000km or 173,000 mi. I picked it up for 17,000$ Can or $13,000 USD. Just waiting for the dealer to safety it. So far it needed a windshield and two front tires. The International dealer is going to remove and clean the EGR cooler and DPF. They do it for the bigger trucks due to the Maxxforce Engines.

#3,598 ·
Washed up my truck from our dune trip last weekend looking shiny now!

Attachments

#3,602 ·
Just something simple finally got the windows tinted. How they look around dusk and direct sunlight

Attachments