Pricing on Ordered trucks - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pricing on Ordered trucks

I was just wanting to know if guy's that have ordered there trucks have been able to still get a good deal on the pricing. The invoice on the truck I'm ordering was $58,000 and the MSRP was $63,000. I was told I would be able to get whatever rebates were available at the time the truck makes it to the dealership. The truck is a F350 cc srw sb Lariat Ultimate with all the options. I just want to get all my ducks in a row, as they say, before i pick it up. Any of your thuoghts would be helpful. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd see if you can get them to include the current rebates as well as the rebates that are available when it arrives. I bet you could get the price a bit lower than it is now and I can't imagine they'd let you walk away and lose out on a massive sale just for a couple thousand bucks.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:16 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Street price is $9k-$12k off msrp.
Your overpaying!!
In late march I ordered two 2012 f350's loaded with ultimate pkg, chrome pkg (I love these trucks) $9500 rebates for each.
Stickers were $64k and change.
Took almost a month to arive too.
GL

Last edited by TRI; 06-04-2012 at 01:22 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:02 AM

This is EXACTLY what I was told as well. I want to order a 2012 F250/350 KR SRW with the options I want. I know want the 2013 with the updated interior. I told them I wanted the out the door price which I was told was around 57K according to the invoice sheet he printed out. He said it was supposed to have included all fees, extras, etc. in that price.

One question I have is is 57K that great of a price? I told him I wanted it to be around 52K.

If you order a truck, do you get screwed as far as pricing goes since its not on their lot and they want to sell you what they have that day? I would think it would be better since they didnt have to pay anything on the truck while it sat on their lot....am I wrong?
Old 06-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Serving Our Country!

You need to go to another dealer and get a price, when you order a new truck or
car the dealer has none of his money in it, it's on the lot and out the door, should
get a lot better price and he can tell you that price before you sign the order blank.
Doug
Old 06-04-2012, 06:10 PM

...you can always tell em to keep it..

I ordered mine, probably (did!!!) took a beating as I was upside down in my 6.4.

I got what I wanted, paid the price and did not look back. My work keeps me preoccupied and making decent so I did not have the time or energy to fanaggle.

I am happy with it, other than those rear tires being replaced every couple of months..
Old 06-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

When They e-mailed me the order the first time to approve, it showed the MSRP at $63,645 and the dealer invoice said $58,140. I'm hoping to get them down to the low 50's. The only thing they forgot on my order was the spray in bedliner.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Well finally the dealer didn't miss anything on my order. The order went in today. I can't wait to drive for the first time.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:23 AM

You ordered a 2013? What is expected delivery date?
Old 06-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

burtonboards32, I ordered a 2012. I was going to order the 2013 but they won't be assembled until late August and my dealer told me I wouldn't see it until November at the earliest. I could not wait, I have lost all confidence in my '04 6.0. I'm tired of the check engine light coming on every other week. I've fixed way to many things on this truck. Time to move on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.