Loving the 12 F250 PSD - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 06:31 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up Loving the 12 F250 PSD

I have had her 1 week now. I am not missing my 08 Duramax. I love everything about my truck so far (except the pavement bounce I get on the interstate - still researching what I might do about this).

9 - Ride Comfort (would be a 10 except for above mentioned pavement bounce)
10 - Interior and dash layout, seats, ergonomics
10 - Handling & Drive-ability - great maneuverability and comfort through the corners - stout, yet very very easy to drive for extended periods
9 - Exterior Design & Beauty - love the look of the truck - look of rugged quality
10 - Transmission - I know everyone raves about the Allison, but I prefer the 2012 Torqueflite to the Allison in my 08. I also drove (4) different 2012 Duramax trucks before making my decision and 2 of 4 of these trucks shifted about like my 08 and 2 shifted better than my 08. On the other hand, 4/4 PSD Torquflite's drove like the one I bought - awesome! I preferred the Ford tranny over better of the (4) 2012 Duramax trucks I drove. The tranny is one of the favorite things that I like about this truck!
9 - Scorpion motor - very very smooth and powerful. I may change this to a 10 or move down to an 8 over time just depending upon fuel mileage and dependability etc., but so far the smoothness and power delivery is awesome. It has less power than my deleted and chipped Duramax but who cares, the Scorpion has plenty of juice!
10 - Turns better than my 08 Duramax - gets in and out of parking spaces easier and backs up and generally gets around easier - power sterring and backup camera and power folding mirrors are sweet
9 - SYNC - is doing almost everything I want (except text) at this point
10 - Little things - the way the blinkers work, the remote start, the tailgate step, the driver's door keypad to unlock, the instrument panel layout - the more I get to know my truck the more I see how well thought out a Ford is compared to the 08 GMC and the 07 Didge Megacab I had prior to the 08

I am a happy camper so far!

Last edited by sarends; 02-23-2012 at 08:28 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2012, 07:41 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Welcome
Old 02-23-2012, 10:03 PM

Welcome and congrats on your new truck. You'll love it more and more everytime you get in it..........42,000 mi and loving it !!
Old 02-24-2012, 04:51 AM

I share the same Vibe! This is by far my favorite truck I have ever owned. The big 3 are all making really great trucks at the moment, Ford just does it a little better IMO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.