Thoughts on this 2011 F-250 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thoughts on this 2011 F-250

So after making the fatal stop at the local Ford dealer I test drove a new '11 F-250 with the 6.7 and man was that a nice ride. So now I'm thinking of gettting rid of the 06 for a new one. For some of the guys that ordered their own truck or have bought a new one and found out there is something you wanted after the fact can you give me a run down on this one: New 2011 Ford Super Duty F-250 Lariat Crew Cab Diesel 4WD Long Box Chicago West Chicago IL - Haggerty Ford - Call Us Now at (630) 231-3200

Same truck on ebay with more pictures: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I haven't looked at a dealers book yet to see what all the possible options are so let me know if it is missing something good. I like what it has so far but not sure what if anything else would be a good option. I also am really liking that black metallic paint.

The local dealer offered me 25900 on a trade for mine but didn't budge on the sticker price of the new truck. I'm hoping but doubt that I can get that same kind of number on a trade for this one.

Last edited by Ranger429; 07-26-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Found it on ebay as well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I didn't look at the build on the one you posted, but the one thing that I wish I had gotten on mine is the rapid heat system.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:04 AM

I think you've got every option available - less F350, King Ranch and PTO. I personally don't see the point in a diesel F250. Its built to pull yet by the time you load your family, a bar-b-q and dog you've got no payload left for hitch weight.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mor4wd View Post
I didn't look at the build on the one you posted, but the one thing that I wish I had gotten on mine is the rapid heat system.
It has it per the window sticker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4ord View Post
I think you've got every option available - less F350, King Ranch and PTO. I personally don't see the point in a diesel F250. Its built to pull yet by the time you load your family, a bar-b-q and dog you've got no payload left for hitch weight.
Per the window sticker it has the PTO setup for a $280.00 option. I have a 350 now and rarely pull a trailer. If at most it would be my 2 place snowmobile trailer and I'm sure a 250 could handle that. I want the diesel for the additional MPG and like the look of the new Superduty. Besides that my dog only weighs 3 LBS so that won't have much of an effect.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:38 AM

If your dog is only 3 lbs you should be good with a 250. That '11 would look pretty good parked between those two '79's.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:42 AM
Viking Heavy Diesel

That is a very nice looking truck.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:43 AM
Slacker

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
That's a BEAUTIFUL truck, although I would immediately start changing stuff up...

Sounds like they are giving you a GREAT deal on your trade, so if you are able, I would do it.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4ord View Post
If your dog is only 3 lbs you should be good with a 250. That '11 would look pretty good parked between those two '79's.
3 LBS she is and thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Eye View Post
Sounds like they are giving you a GREAT deal on your trade, so if you are able, I would do it.
The trade money was not on this truck, it was a silver 250 at a different local dealer. The truck in post 1 I have not looked at yet. Maybe that is where some of the confusion has come in. I hope the dealer with the black truck gives me 25900 on trade with 8K off of sticker, I'd buy it on the spot.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:04 AM
Slacker

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger429 View Post
The trade money was not on this truck, it was a silver 250 at a different local dealer. The truck in post 1 I have not looked at yet. Maybe that is where some of the confusion has come in. I hope the dealer with the black truck gives me 25900 on trade with 8K off of sticker, I'd buy it on the spot.
Ah, ok. Yeah, that would be a no-brainer! Best of luck in getting a new truck... My wife won't even let me test drive one because then I would be doing what you are doing...
Old 07-27-2011, 08:31 AM

Man I LOVE Your 79 Ranger!!!

I Had a 79 but half ton with the 360 Motor on 38 Ground Hawgs Still Miss that old truck :~)

You Need to Watch these Freaking Stealers What I Mean is You see he's saying"I'll give you 25900 for your trade but want budge on The Sticker" Thats Total BS...

What he's doing is Giving you prolly $10,000 off the sticker and $15,900 for your trade,Then he will turn around and sell your trade-in for Even More profit

Where i get this is,Most every dealer in my area of North Florida has $10,000 off on all F250/350 C/C Diesels right now Mainly cause the 2012's are already coming out!

Don't bend over for them Bro! and don't let them Steal your Trade!

I Know For a Fact IF he's not coming of The sticker He's Durn sure sticking it to you on your trade thats a No Brainer

If You Don't believe this look Up Paul Clark Ford In Yulee Florida! They have a Black and tan and a bronze and tan Both $10,000 off sticker

I've Bought a New 07,08,09 and now the 2010 I'm driving so i'm pretty much up on those Dealer games ,they Piss me off some time!

If they Show they are giving you something in one area of the Deal,You can Damn sure believe they are getting it and more back in the paper work somewhere!!!

Look In the KBB and find the REAL trade Value of your truck then take $10,000 off The MSRP or work with them On Invoice Price and then you will be dealing!

I NEVER Deal with MSRP Thats BS, I Only work with Invoice pricing!anything you pay over Invoice goes in their Pocket!

Ford Super Duty F-250 in Kingsland GA

Damn Thats a Crazy price they have on that Bronze truck

Last edited by Lead Foot; 07-27-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.