Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

6.7 Powerstroke

4K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Lead Foot 
#1 ·
How is the new 6.7 Powerstroke so far?

#5 ·
I've been hearing about afew issues here and there, mainly involving the turbo. Also heard from alot of pleased owners! I think i'll hold off for a while to give ford time to iron out the first year jitters.

#7 ·
49,126 miles of enjoyable pulling, cruising...great vehicle...only on my third set of tires!!!! 800 lbs of torque Baaaaaby!!! :scuffy

So far...so good...

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

#8 ·
No issues with mine, but I only have around 1300 miles on her so far.

Great truck....seems to be more refined than my 2010 F250 was.

I have been seeing some members post up issues with cold weather operation....since I am in Houston, I doubt many around me can claim the same.

Don't miss my 2010 at all, but it never let me down. It was a great truck too....this one is just a little better.

#9 ·
i love the **** out mine.the smoothest ride for a 1 ton course this is just my look good
truck got ole blue to do the hauling.i have about 2k on mine and have pulled 3 trucks with it before i put the wheels on it yesterday.

i was pulling almost 26k and didn't even know it was back there and that was scarey.the truck is faster than you think and it will pay for itself in a yr in TICKETS if you do not set cruze.

harv

#11 ·
beautiful wheels !!^^^^?^^

back to OP. i love mine, 26000miles so far and no real problems

#13 ·
I've got 18,000 miles on mine and love the truck. Having shifting issues like a lot of people but for is supposed to have the new update to the dealers to correct this sometime in April. Haven't had the turbo issues at all. Fuel mileage has been 16 with very easy mixed highway/city. That's the best I've seen. If anyone relys on the computer to tell you your getting 22-24 mugs out of these trucks....it's not true. I even have a 3.31 gear set up for better fuel on the highway, and the calculator don't lie! I've seen close to 18 on the freeway and my 04 got 19.5. I'm a little disappointed with that, but overall this is a great truck with supprising raw SMOOTH power from a 8k + lb truck!

#15 ·
I am going to look at a 2011 F250 Crewcab Lariat tomorrow at a Independent Dealers lot, the Truck has 1200 miles on it, I have heard good things about the New Trucks Myself and have been wanting to drive one and look it over.
I will Trade My 08 F450 for it. I talked to a Guy who bought one and he said he is getting between 16-18 mpg on his and he loves it, I may have me a new truck this week coming if we can work out a deal, I am looking forward to it. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.