maybe in 10 years ill be able to afford a 6.7 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General 6.7 Discussion General 6.7 Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
maybe in 10 years ill be able to afford a 6.7

I own a 10 year old truck now. And for being 10 it is in excellent condition. I tip my hat to the previous owner for taking such great care for it. But it doesn't even compare to a 2011 6.7 and I want one sooooooo bad. But I've come to the conclusion ill probably never be able to afford one unless I wait 10 years like I did for a 7.3.

So I'm asking you guys that own a 6.7 to please keep your truck in very good condition. So when I'm looking to buy one in 10 years I can find one in good shape like my truck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2011, 05:52 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If you want a good one in 9 years then make note now of who on here uses Amsoil and only changes their oil every 25,000 miles and avoid those trucks.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:03 AM

no!! In 10 years, the 2021 F-350 will be using an anti gravity (actually a gravity reducer) for loads and will be about 3/4 the size of a Ford F-150 with interior amenities that include a time warp option ($13,560,000) that will reduce trip time and fuel conumption.

I JUST got back from there!!!
Believe me, you will NOT want a 2011, the technology, the ride...there is no comparison.

(In 2016 the people revolted, a u.s. president, ceo of a large auto/truck making company that absconded with the peoples money were arrested, tried, and deported to a penal colony on Mars, the company was sold to the workers who disbanded the company rather than take a pay cut from the g'ment benefits they could receive)

Old 04-13-2011, 06:09 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richc22a View Post

(In 2016 the people revolted, a u.s. president, ceo of a large auto/truck making company that absconded with the peoples money were arrested, tried, and deported to a penal colony on Mars, the company was sold to the workers who disbanded the company rather than take a pay cut from the g'ment benefits they could receive)

I was hoping it would happen sooner than that, but another 5 years is worth the wait.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:28 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Haha I highly doubt that will all happen in the next 10 years but you never know haha
Old 04-14-2011, 09:01 AM

LOL Funny stuff Rich!

I actualy work at a "penal colony" at a Mill, LOL J/K
Old 04-15-2011, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mor4wd View Post
If you want a good one in 9 years then make note now of who on here uses Amsoil and only changes their oil every 25,000 miles and avoid those trucks.
That would be mine and I'll second that motion. I bought this truck for me not the next guy. I know people that put seat covers over their leather seats so the next guy gets nice new seats. I don't expect to have mine past its second birthday but you never know - sure is a nice truck.

Last edited by 4x4ord; 04-15-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.