Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

maybe in 10 years ill be able to afford a 6.7

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  4x4ord 
#1 ·
I own a 10 year old truck now. And for being 10 it is in excellent condition. I tip my hat to the previous owner for taking such great care for it. But it doesn't even compare to a 2011 6.7 and I want one sooooooo bad. But I've come to the conclusion ill probably never be able to afford one unless I wait 10 years like I did for a 7.3.

So I'm asking you guys that own a 6.7 to please keep your truck in very good condition. So when I'm looking to buy one in 10 years I can find one in good shape like my truck
:usa:

#2 ·
If you want a good one in 9 years then make note now of who on here uses Amsoil and only changes their oil every 25,000 miles and avoid those trucks.

#7 · (Edited)
That would be mine and I'll second that motion. :thumb: I bought this truck for me not the next guy. I know people that put seat covers over their leather seats so the next guy gets nice new seats. :doh: I don't expect to have mine past its second birthday but you never know - sure is a nice truck.

#3 ·
no!! In 10 years, the 2021 F-350 will be using an anti gravity (actually a gravity reducer) for loads and will be about 3/4 the size of a Ford F-150 with interior amenities that include a time warp option ($13,560,000) that will reduce trip time and fuel conumption.:icon_ford:

I JUST got back from there!!! :hehe:
Believe me, you will NOT want a 2011, the technology, the ride...there is no comparison.

(In 2016 the people revolted, a u.s. president, ceo of a large auto/truck making company that absconded with the peoples money were arrested, tried, and deported to a penal colony on Mars, the company was sold to the workers who disbanded the company rather than take a pay cut from the g'ment benefits they could receive) :hehe::hehe:

:popcorn2:

#4 ·
(In 2016 the people revolted, a u.s. president, ceo of a large auto/truck making company that absconded with the peoples money were arrested, tried, and deported to a penal colony on Mars, the company was sold to the workers who disbanded the company rather than take a pay cut from the g'ment benefits they could receive) :hehe::hehe:

:popcorn2:
I was hoping it would happen sooner than that, but another 5 years is worth the wait.:icon_ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.