Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

exhaust tips

3K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  twin200 
#1 ·
Do any of you fellows/ladies with the lariats have chrome exhaust tips.I noticed one today with chrome tips.I'm just wondering if I took one up the tail pipe:doh: Mine are galvanize:beatup:

#3 ·
I have them as well....comes with the chrome package.

#4 ·
Chrome package:
Chrome mirror cap covers
Chrome tow hooks on the front
Chrome exhaust tips

#6 ·
...someone likes shiny things...don't leave any loose change or silver ware laying around or it'll be gone quicker than a raven or crow could take it... :bolt:

#5 ·
And don't forget the chrome tie downs in the bed!

#7 ·
Oh yeah, forgot the tie downs that are hidden in the bottom of the bed. If I would have ordered my truck it would have come without the chrome package. It's just a bit too much bling for me.

#10 ·
Well I don't have chrome exhaust tips,mirror caps,tow hooks,or tie downs. I thought I bought the lariat ultimate. How many effing packages do they have on these trucks?:senile:

#13 ·
OK I looked at the sticker and it doesn't say anything about ultimate,just lariat. In the optional equipment list it doesn't say the truck has the chrome package which it don't.It doesn't say the truck has heated mirrors,but it does.It doesn't say it has A/C seats, but it does. Should the chrome package be listed on the sticker. I'm pretty confused at this point,all I want are the chrome tips:deal: Do I have anything to cry about with ford

#18 ·
Chrome package is a stand on it's own option. Not included in anything else.

#21 ·
I have everything you guys mentioned,except nav and sunroof. So do some lariats have a/c seats and power slide window or do all lariats have these?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.