First off, welcome to the org.
1. Clicking noise could be the EGR valve opening and closing. Hard to say, I don't hear it on mine, but I've never listened.
2. As long as the oil is within the specified weights listed in the manual, you can use it. I use either Rotella T or Motorcraft. I have oil analysis done and have never noticed a difference between brands.
3. The front air dam just bolts on but there is a very ugly chrome lip that becomes visible if you do. It has bolt holes in it and isn't meant to be seen. Best bet is either cut yours down or order an 08-09 air dam as they are shorter.
4. Somebody else will chime in.
Originally Posted by MG278
Im new here and this place seems awesome. I have a 2011 F350 6.7 Lariat and LOVE IT!!!!! Just a few questions for all the experts on here:
1. I have noitced a clicking noise when from the engine area when the vehicle warms up. Just curious about what it is??
2. Can you use shell rotella T in the 6.7??
3. Is there any way to remove the front spoiler and the annoying safety plates underneith??
4. What is a good front end leveling kit to get?? and if I got one would I have to add a leaf to the rear??
Thank you all in advance