Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Factory Sway Bar End Links

958 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  TXStateAlum 
#1 ·
Has anyone lifted their truck and replaced the factory sway bar end links?

I need a set of the factory ones for my truck. The aftermarket ones on my truck do not fit right and I want to go back with the factory ones to get the correct clearence.

Anyone willing to part with their factory ones let me know.

#2 ·
If They don't fit right ,i would get with Who ever you bought then From and let them Worry about making it Right!

Besides they Need to Know theres an Issue so they can Correct it for other Kits...

Whats not fitting Right? Is the Bolt shaft to small or something? If so maybe you can Sleeve it ?

But it Should be Plug and Play as they say,so i would make them get it Right!

#3 ·
The sway bar end link is rubbing the the lower tie rod end when I turn the wheel all the way it is like a slight grind. It has not been a big deal, but it sure is annoying when your driving such a pricey vehicle.

I agree they should make it right. I have a warranty for three years on the lift so they better fix it!

#4 ·
I would Just Notch the lower tie rod end so it don't touch :hehe::grd::joke:

I'm with you,If any issues come up with the lift i wouldn't pay more to get it right!They would get it right....

This way they can improve what they sale,They want know theres and issue unless someone tells them,all trucks are not the same so one lift may Rub when another may not....

I'm sure they will be glad to get your truck right,specially with it showing off their product...

Sweet Truck by the way!:thumb:

#5 ·
Thanks bud appreciate it.

It has been a frustrating process with this dang sway bar. I spoke to 4wheel parts a few times and they tried a few adjustments and it made it better but then it still did not fix it completeley. I then talked to an Engineer at ProComp about it so now they are trying to manufacture a bracket to adjust the end link so it does not rub. It has been a work in progress since they don't make this lift for a 2011. Hopefully I will get a resolution soon. They said if not they will take the lift back and send me a Fabtech 4 link coil over kit so one way or another Ill get a solution!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.