Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Went and Did it...

3K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  blueovalman14 
#1 ·
After Much persuasion from the wife... she LOVES it!.... we got a new 2011 Lariat last night.. here is the first pic.... they are gonna have it for a week swappin out all my fd stuff and new rims and tires..

See less See more
#3 ·
Freakin sweet truck man:thumb:

#5 ·
Sweet! Enjoy that truck - bet you won't regret that one bit. My wife would never encourage a new rig, you're a lucky dude.

I want one of those '11 trucks bad, but seeing that I just paid off my current rig... it's gonna be awhile before I can do that!

Scott

#6 ·
i am very lucky... my wife enjoys playin with the toys as much as me.. however she dont like the price tag alays associated with it :).... im gonna miss my old truck ALOT i already do but having a new truck with 70 miles on it takes a lil worry off my mind ;).... ill take more pics thursday when i actually receive it, i had to take it back today to get some stuff added to it and swapped over from the old truck :)

#7 ·
congratulations dude,looks like a beautiful lariat ultimate package:thumb:

#10 ·
it was between this one and a green king ranch, but i love shortbeds and the king ranch was a long bed so i went with this one :)

#8 ·
What did ya do with the "old" :) '05? Trade?

#9 ·
right my 05 will be for sale at ricart ford in columbus ohio this week they said. everything will still be on it minus the fd stuff and train horns. i know what they gave me on trade so i know what someone could get it for ;).... i did return it to stock so i guess i have an sct x3 for sale now. it would just need unlocked.

#12 ·
If I was in the market, I'd be begging for that trade-in price, priveleged info!!! Put up pics of the new one when you get it decked out!

#20 ·
Worry about your own 6.0 problems lol.

#13 ·
Whats the plans for the new rig Mike?

#14 ·
well if decided to tasetfully chrome this one instead of blackin it out. i already got 20" rockstars (chrome) and 35" terra grapplers goin on it. a chrome weatherguard tool box that will hold my compressor and tank for my train horns. Same lightbar on my old truck on top with 4 tier 3 leds in the grill. Leveling kit and tint getting done this weekend. Headed to FCDP in april gonna do the mini maxx i think. Gonne get a full brush guard with winch prolly next month... and who knows what else.

As for tuning this truck i really dont wanna remove the emiisions **** until its out of warranty so ill prolly just run the mini max and once hopefully KEM gets tunes rockin ill have custom tunes.

#18 ·
Congrats on the new truck :thumb:

#17 ·
hehehe my 05 is now gone im just not changin my sig till i get pics of the 2011 this weekend ;)... i know what you could prolly get the 05 for since i know what they gave me for it ;)

#19 ·
First one of our buckeye members to get a 6.7!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.