Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Leer topper off of shortbed 2011 superduty for sale

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  TrickTruck 
#1 ·
Well I had my new diesel for roughly 7 months before I decided I was very dissappointed with the truck...so I traded it in. I had a leer topper that was roughly 4 months old. It is dark pearl blue and comes off of a 2011 f250 shortbed. I paid I think around 1600 bucks for it. Im lookin to get 1000 out of it if possible. If anyone is interested email me at easton1717@gmail.com I'm not sure if it fits other year short bed models and of course could be painted any color.

#3 ·
Peoria, Illinois

#5 ·
crew cab short bed fx4 ult lariat and about every other option I could think of. Dealer is a friend of mine and they paid off what i owed at 55K, and gave me a great deal on a crew cab Raptor.

#6 ·
I am also selling the cap pack storage system that is in the top of the topper. paid 1200 for it but sell it for 500. It is a very cool product for putting guns, bows, etc out of site and out of mind. you can see this product at Cap-Pack Truck Products | Home

#9 ·
which model leer is it and how about some pictures

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.